#4hunnid
Reaction Score
13-14
Cw-rs jr
Sm-rs jr
Cc-rs fr
Tb-rs
Rl-rs
-kivon was brought in to wc and eventually move to another position.

14-15
CW-rs sr
Mc- rs sr if he does not transfer out or switch positions
Cc- rs so
Tb- rs fr
Rl- rs fr
Lm- rs
-noye was recruited as a wr and wc. He will be a wr. Him and kivon post p hopefully don't have wildcat stuff in the offense.

So if p is gone and doesn't win enough in the 13-14 season to stay then mccumings loses his gig and has to move positions or transfer. We also move kivon and noye to other positions full time. That leaves us with 5 qbs in 14-15 including marchi but whitmer is a rs sr. Do we add quality now or wait until next class to that qb slot? If linta is as good as advertised now with his major improvements I think this could be a aggressive move for us on the trail.

15-16
Cc- rs jr
Tb- rs so
Rl- rs so
Lm- rs fr
Tjl- rs fr

No need for a qb recruit this class unless someone transfers out. I think this should be in play.

Reaction Score
Yeah from here we have next 2 years to pick up another good local QB. I'd have to agree with Huskymedic. Plus without a lot of scholarships available i'd rather go after a different position. Unless we could could grey shirt Linta and send him somewhere first.

Reaction Score
McCummings should switch positions, TE maybe with his size, Kivon Taylor I see eventually at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom