Should Hurley start calling plays for Castle? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Should Hurley start calling plays for Castle?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UConn is coming off a national championship and is #1 in the country in late January. Definitely time to change direction and build an offense around a freshman that is shooting 45% overall and 20% from 3 despite a lot of open looks.

Boneyard's gotta Boneyard.

Reaction Score
UConn is coming off a national championship and is #1 in the country in late January. Definitely time to change direction and build an offense around a freshman that is shooting 45% overall and 20% from 3 despite a lot of open looks.

There’s a diff between designing an offense around someone and running a few plays a game for them…way to go the extreme

Boneyard’s gotta Boneyard

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I cheer and ride the refs, that's my job

Although I appreciate subjective banter, I tend to stay in my lane

When we suck, I start coaching. I hate when I have to do that. Too much work, and I'm a busy man

Reaction Score

This is a perfect example of someone with poor reading comprehension.

The difference between "running a a few plays for Castle" and building and offense around a freshmen" is the about the same as not understanding the difference between "lighting" and "lightning bug".

Reaction Score

Yeah lets rest on our laurels and not develop our players. Great recruiting pitch. No one said change direction. Way to be an argumentative D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom