OT: - Should Geno recruit this third grade teacher? | The Boneyard

OT: Should Geno recruit this third grade teacher?

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score

Kathleen Fitzpatrick, known as Ms Fitz to her students, promised hot chocolates for all if she made the improbable shot in Washington DC earlier this week.

Celebratory scenes from the Holy Trinity School playground show a group of students eagerly watching on and then erupting into fits of joy the moment the ball effortlessly sails into the basket.
Loading video
Nothing but net: Third grade teacher makes full court shot – video
“In case you needed proof that teachers were superheroes,” the school wrote alongside the video in a social media post which has since gone viral. “Ms Fitz threw a Hail Mary and promised all the 3rd graders hot chocolate if she made the shot.”

Photos later uploaded to the school’s Facebook page on Tuesday show the students enjoying the drinks inside a classroom of the Catholic elementary school.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Kathleen Fitzpatrick, known as Ms Fitz to her students, promised hot chocolates for all if she made the improbable shot in Washington DC earlier this week.

Celebratory scenes from the Holy Trinity School playground show a group of students eagerly watching on and then erupting into fits of joy the moment the ball effortlessly sails into the basket.
Loading video
Nothing but net: Third grade teacher makes full court shot – video
“In case you needed proof that teachers were superheroes,” the school wrote alongside the video in a social media post which has since gone viral. “Ms Fitz threw a Hail Mary and promised all the 3rd graders hot chocolate if she made the shot.”

Photos later uploaded to the school’s Facebook page on Tuesday show the students enjoying the drinks inside a classroom of the Catholic elementary school.

I think she lost her eligibility since she was a D1 player from Rutgers.

Reaction Score
no teacher wants to give her students chocolate and get them hyper. Clearly she is a terrible shot, she was trying to miss it and by mistake missed her target by over 5 feet and the ball went in. Geno, do not take her. Plus she is ineligible, way too many years since her first year of college. Hey, somebody has to be Scrooge here. I think she walked before the shot, so waive it off. Will no one criticize her form and the corrections she needs to make. What is happening to the Boneyard, going soft???? Spreading joy just because it is Christmas Eve??? Where are the fights, the anger?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
UConn related to Ms Fitz

On 3/25/14 Ms Fitzpatrick, as a freshman, played one minute against UConn, for St Josephs, in round 2 of the NCAA playoffs. UConn won the game 91-52. She had no other stats in the game.

Ms Fitzpatrick played 3 years at St Josephs, sat out a year, before playing her senior year for Rutgers.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
That’s Elena Delle Donnes friend
It's funny to me that she's having a little viral moment because to me she is "That weird woman from EDD's instagram feed" and I mean that in a nice way. She and EDD are always goofing around together.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You know what? She seems like a genuinely very nice woman. Those kids are lucky to have such a young, enthusiastic and fun teacher.

The SportsCenter video is worth a watch.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
no teacher wants to give her students chocolate and get them hyper. Clearly she is a terrible shot, she was trying to miss it and by mistake missed her target by over 5 feet and the ball went in. Geno, do not take her. Plus she is ineligible, way too many years since her first year of college. Hey, somebody has to be Scrooge here. I think she walked before the shot, so waive it off. Will no one criticize her form and the corrections she needs to make. What is happening to the Boneyard, going soft???? Spreading joy just because it is Christmas Eve??? Where are the fights, the anger?
Well, maybe it was diet hot chocolate, sugar-free!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom