Should Craig James be a senator? | The Boneyard

Should Craig James be a senator?

Do you want Craig James to win the Texas election for senator?

• Yes - I like him

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Yes - Anything that gets him away from CFB commentary

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No - He's an idiot

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First I thought it was Texas State Senate, so I voted yes for the dual pleasure of getting rid of him on ESPN and inflicting him upon the people of Texas. Then I read it was for U.S. Senate, meaning he would have some measure of influence over laws and policies that affect me, so I would change my vote to "No - he's an idiot."

Reaction Score
Should he win, his name will added to the long list of idiots elected to the US Congress and Senate. It about popularity and money. Reminds me of a SNL skit...

Earl of Sandwich: , how are you? I haven't seen you in the House of Lords in ages! Don't tell me for the first time in memory we are going to have a House of Parliament without a ?

Lord Doucebag: My dear Sandwich, Parliament has always had its share of s, and it always will.

Reaction Score
The only actor- media personality that I've ever had any respect for was Senator Fred Thompson. But he had previous politcal experience as a Watergate investigator. Craig James is no Fred Thompson.

Reaction Score
If a community organizer that was not even elected to his US Senate seat can become President, than I would say any idiot surely can be elected to any seat by a country full of them.

And don't bother with your pro-idiot responses please.

Reaction Score
And don't bother with your pro-idiot responses please.

No, I'm not writing something pro-you.

... that was not even elected to his US Senate seat .

You'll have to explain how garnering 3.5 million votes compared to less than 1.4 million for his opponent, means he "was not even elected to his US Senate seat".

Reaction Score
Which of the two would you take for US Senate or Governor of CT? Univ of Chicago, Goldman Sachs CEO, NJ former Senator and Governor John Corzine or Craig James? I'd take fill in the blank over most of these credentialed frauds. Don't be fooled by the meritocracy. Maybe James would be just honest, which I would take at this point.

Reaction Score
Why when I think of Craig James I think of gay ? Just a thought. Bye Craig!!!!!

Reaction Score
Which of the two would you take for US Senate or Governor of CT? Univ of Chicago, Goldman Sachs CEO, NJ former Senator and Governor John Corzine or Craig James? I'd take fill in the blank over most of these credentialed frauds. Don't be fooled by the meritocracy. Maybe James would be just honest, which I would take at this point.

Because, of course, you've even ever been in the same room as Corzine. Just sayin'

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.915936,-73.780317

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The only actor- media personality that I've ever had any respect for was Senator Fred Thompson. But he had previous politcal experience as a Watergate investigator. Craig James is no Fred Thompson.
Reagan?????

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
He's a sanctimonious who is in love with his voice and ran a whisper campaign through the media to depose Mike Leach, who wouldn't kiss his ass or stroke his kid's ego.

He'd fit right in the US Senate. Maybe he can get Joe Lieberman's old desk.

Having said that, aside from Big XII (or SMU) games I think he's an entertaining announcer.

Reaction Score
Should he win, his name will added to the long list of idiots elected to the US Congress and Senate. It about popularity and money. Reminds me of a SNL skit...

Earl of Sandwich: , how are you? I haven't seen you in the House of Lords in ages! Don't tell me for the first time in memory we are going to have a House of Parliament without a ?

Lord Doucebag: My dear Sandwich, Parliament has always had its share of s, and it always will.

Great skit - click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_b3oPslctA

Lord Salisbury: Spoken like a true . I have often heard the King speak of your family.. [ to Earl of Sandwich ] ..and of yours, as well: "Give me a Sandwich and a , and there is nothing I cannot do."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom