Should Bob Diaco start Chandler on Senior Day? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Should Bob Diaco start Chandler on Senior Day?

Should Bob Diaco start Chandler on Senior Day?

• Yes - CW should start the game.

Votes: 67 78.8%
  • No - CW should not start the game.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • No - CW should not start the game but see some game action.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • No - CW should not start the game and he should not see any game action.

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hell yeah, start him... give us the best chance to close out the season with a win... play TB ocassionally... because he needs the in game experience....

Reaction Score
While winning is the most important point here, their is no game next week and starting Boyle is of no consequence. He' s pro's and con's are well documented . You have a program kid in CW who without that type of kid no program is successful.in my years of coaching on Thanksgiving all the program kids would play if playoffs were not involved , if a spot was clinched or we were blowing the other teM out. It's a nice way to send out the 2nd and 3rd stringers

Reaction Score
I would give CW the first series, then Boyle for the rest of the first half. If he is ineffective, pull him (and watch CW be ineffective). They need to win this game. I'm hoping the investment made in Boyle over the last two weeks will payoff against lesser competition and he actually puts up some points.

Reaction Score
Looks like Boyle gets the start according to reports, but Chandler should get time. Hopefully the training wheels come off and we can get some breathing room on the scoreboard so whatever happens Chandler can get a couple of series in his final game without icing Tim as he's getting comfortable. I've been a believer of TB's potential and I'd be disappointed if he doesn't show well this week, but the weather is going to be a factor.

Reaction Score
BoatShow said:
Save him for the pick6 on the last play
C'mon man! He may not be Danny O (not even on the same planet), but I have tons of respect for a kid who fought, came back and represented us as a husky and will graduate. I'm proud to call him a fellow grad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom