Should Bob Diaco start Chandler on Senior Day? | The Boneyard

Should Bob Diaco start Chandler on Senior Day?

Should Bob Diaco start Chandler on Senior Day?

• Yes - CW should start the game.

Votes: 67 78.8%
  • No - CW should not start the game.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • No - CW should not start the game but see some game action.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • No - CW should not start the game and he should not see any game action.

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
First Series?
First Snap?
Something?

Chandler - you have represented the University well with your years here. Coaching turmoil, bad games, you have always been a team player and your (Bow Tie) attitude has been seen as a positive.
Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, you wont need luck, and will cheer wildly for you on Senior Day.

Thanks for all the memories,
Bonehead

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Can I get a mod to remove option #2 - No - CW should not start game.

TY

Reaction Score
I think it might be good for the returnees to get a win for mojo sake and if Chandler helps better accomplish that then it's a thought. However, if Boyle can get going and get a win it could be much more valuable to us long term.

I say we should be all in on Boyle. However, I'm pretty sure Diaco will play Chandler plenty and I won't argue it.

I am banking on Sherriffs anyway. Definately want to redshirt Davis.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's a frigging game they need to win. Whoever can win them the game should play the whole frigging game. If that is Foxx I don't really give a at this point.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It's a frigging game they need to win. Whoever can win them the game should play the whole frigging game. If that is Foxx I don't really give a at this point.

I think playing Whitmer gives them the best chance to win AND gives CW a nice senior send off. The fact that it will annoy Palatine is an added bonus.

Reaction Score
whaler11 said:

Whitmer gives them best chance to win.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I originally voted that he should get playing time with Boyle starting, but I want to change that to Whitmer starting. My feeling is that he should at least play some of the time as it is his last game. Since I clearly have felt and still feel that he gives us the best chance to win, I would not mind him starting and playing the whole damned game. Like others have said, playing Boyle most of the game doesn't seem to improve anything...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It he plays three quarterbacks in the first quarter....

Reaction Score
I think he should start, play most of the game and be on the field for the last UCONN snaps. Then, I think the 10 of us who will be in the stands should give him a well deserved round of applause. The kid has taken his lumps on a lousy team and been a stand up guy.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Football aside, what a great representative for the team and for UConn. Always positive, well-spoken and tough as nails. Good luck in your future, Mr. Whitmer. Wish you could have experienced more success here, but I'm sure you'll find it in your next endeavor.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Whitmer should start the game and get the first series. It's Senior Day and we're not playing for anything. After we punt (hopefully we do not turn the ball over on the first series), we play Boyle for the rest of the game. If Boyle plays great and puts up great numbers, he has confidence heading into the offseason. If he falls flat on his face and we struggle to score more than 10 points again, then we go into Spring Ball with Shirreffs taking the majority of snaps with the 1s.

Reaction Score
Makes no difference. Any rays of hope were lost over the last few weeks. "Getting better every day.... except game day"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom