Shot of the Game | The Boneyard

Shot of the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I watched the game on HoopStreams; didn't see a replay.
If there was a shot of the game award I'd have togive it to KML.
At some point in the second half she was at the top of the key with two defenders in her face when a team mate passed her the ball and she immediately tossed it up for a 3 pointer. But the way she did it seemed astounding to me. She didn't even really collect the ball before it was on it's way to the hoop. Total instinct, no regard for the defense, like the ball was a hot potato or something. I was amazed.
Did anyone else notice this?

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
And what amazes me is her form and her stroke...Her jump shot is a thing of beauty.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I didn't see it, Sonny, but KML has great fundamentals, including a very quick release. We may be seeing more of that from KML. I'd like about 6 or 7 of them on Monday. :)

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
I watched the game on HoopStreams; didn't see a replay.
If there was a shot of the game award I'd have togive it to KML.
At some point in the second half she was at the top of the key with two defenders in her face when a team mate passed her the ball and she immediately tossed it up for a 3 pointer. But the way she did it seemed astounding to me. She didn't even really collect the ball before it was on it's way to the hoop. Total instinct, no regard for the defense, like the ball was a hot potato or something. I was amazed.
Did anyone else notice this?

Yes, I did.

It was an amazingly quick release -- with no re-setting of her feet or her posture. I have replayed it a number of times, and it is more amazing every time I look at it. The first time I saw it live I thought she had just redirected the pass into the post. Then I saw the arc on the ball; and said : "Yikes, that is something really special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom