Short (very) Husky update from Rudy Gay | The Boneyard

Short (very) Husky update from Rudy Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In Memphis on business and was seated next to Rudy at dinner. He's a very friendly guy. Said he spent a lot of time working out with the team during the lockout. He sees no need to worry about Drummond. In a somewhat serious voice he said he's "real good". Nothing we didn't know. Feels the guys need to toughen up a bit but they should be OK.

Reaction Score
In Memphis on business and was seated next to Rudy at dinner. He's a very friendly guy. Said he spent a lot of time working out with the team during the lockout. He sees no need to worry about Drummond. In a somewhat serious voice he said he's "real good". Nothing we didn't know. Feels the guys need to toughen up a bit but they should be OK.

nice, where was dinner?

Reaction Score
Spindini (sp?). Pretty nice Italian place. I already had Interstate BBQ for lunch so I wanted to mix things up a bit.

Reaction Score
Ah Memphis. Where the hot biscuits flow like milk and honey.

Reaction Score
Spindini (sp?). Pretty nice Italian place. I already had Interstate BBQ for lunch so I wanted to mix things up a bit.
Short conversation, did you only eat a biscuit or holding out nfo on your peers?

My wife and I went to Interstate years ago for lunch I was disappointed. Very well reviewed and they were on TV which was why I selected them. Maybe I had too high expectations. Should have stuck to Rendezvous downtown. Not a fan of dry rub ribs but they were excellent. How did you like Interstate?

Reaction Score
I like interstate but I agree, Rendezvous is better. Their ribs are much meatier and I really like their dry rub.

It was a short conversation. Usually I completely leave people alone, I figure they get bugged all the time. I didn't want to interrupt his meal so I made it quick before his food arrived. He was really good about it though and seemed willing to continue talking. He now rises even further up my list of favorite Huskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom