Shirreffs brother QB Evan transfers from Miami to Charlotte | The Boneyard

Shirreffs brother QB Evan transfers from Miami to Charlotte

Reaction Score
Quantitatively? In contrast to most recent undermanned seasons, more loaded. Qualitatively? TBD!

Reaction Score
Quantitatively? In contrast to most recent undermanned seasons, more loaded. Qualitatively? TBD!

For sure I meant quantitive vs. quaulative. The leader in the club house is Pindell but aside from him, we have no QB with any college game day experience. Shirreffs would make six in addition to Pindell, Bisack, Washington, McAfee and Krajewski. Donovan Williams moved to WR. When things get too crowded and players don't see a future they end up transferring. Evan was probably happy to go home to NC. He's got 5 other QB's to compete with at NC Charlotte too.

I have a good feeling about this group of QB's. Time will tell.

PS - To avoid confusion, I took the pretty loaded part out. Sometimes I right too fast.

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
For sure I meant quantitive vs. quaulative. The leader in the club house is Pindell but aside from him, we have no QB with any college game day experience. Shirreffs would make six in addition to Pindell, Bisack, Washington, McAfee and Krajewski. Donovan Williams moved to WR. When things get too crowded and players don't see a future they end up transferring. Evan was probably happy to go home to NC. He's got 5 other QB's to compete with at NC Charlotte too.

I have a good feeling about this group of QB's. Time will tell.

PS - To avoid confusion, I took the pretty loaded part out. Sometimes I right too fast.

Yes you do ;)

Reaction Score
Shirreffs would make six in addition to Pindell, Bisack, Washington, McAfee and Krajewski. When things get too crowded and players don't see a future they end up transferring. Evan was probably happy to go home to NC.
Not so sure about the latter; the Shirreffs family lives in Georgia where Evan and Bryant played high school ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom