Shipping up to Boston | The Boneyard

Shipping up to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, our football team has been a train wreck. However we are playing a team tomorrow that I don't like, and this win will make me a happy dude. My crew of four strong is heading up early, partying hard, and will be supporting the old alma mater. Sweet victory will make the night in Boston even better. Who will join me in the beginning of our rise? Screw my past pessimism, and screw BCU. Go Huskies

Reaction Score
I'll be there with a group of about 15. Hoping to get to campus around 9:30 explore, drink, and mingle with other UConn fans then hit Boston after the game.

The season would feel a hell of a lot nicer if we beat BC in their house. Go Huskies!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Maybe the next time we play BC both teams will be decent? or at least a half step above mediocre? Then there will be some buzz the week before the game. Right now it's more like drudgery for both fanbases. Looking forward to lots of #punts today! Heck I'll sign up for a 6-3 win right now.

Reaction Score
Seeing more and more blue and white on campus. Reports of Husky cheers on the T and area bars have been heard.

IMG_2088.JPG

Reaction Score
Anyone tailgating outside the bus crew? Just walked up the worlds largest staircase, exploring the campus. We'll stop by and say hi to anyone who wants more blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom