She's Coming Back for More | The Boneyard

She's Coming Back for More

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

December 22 Womens Basketball Hall Of Fame Mohegan Sun. Hope she rights the ship.

Michigan and FSU play too. Kiah Gillespie return home game.

UConn women’s basketball to play Oklahoma in Basketball Hall of Fame Women’s Showcase at Mohegan Sun in 2019-20 season

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Oklahoma gave us a really good game last year. I think with the additions to our roster recently (Adebayo, Makurat, Westbrook hopefully), UCONN will have talent AND depth. I don't expect nearly as close a game, but I hope Oklahoma has a much better season overall. I like Sherri a lot and wish her much success...

Reaction Score
View attachment 43587

December 22 Womens Basketball Hall Of Fame Mohegan Sun. Hope she rights the ship.

Michigan and FSU play too. Kiah Gillespie return home game.

UConn women’s basketball to play Oklahoma in Basketball Hall of Fame Women’s Showcase at Mohegan Sun in 2019-20 season
For whatever reason U Okla and (My favorite person) Sherri Coale usually gives Uconn a tough game, a fun game, and competitive game. Last year by all the pundits OKLA had an off year while loaded with Freshmen and Sophs. They played Uconn down to near the wire in Norman.

Reaction Score
Oklahoma gave us a really good game last year. I think with the additions to our roster recently (Adebayo, Makurat, Westbrook hopefully), UCONN will have talent AND depth. I don't expect nearly as close a game, but I hope Oklahoma has a much better season overall. I like Sherri a lot and wish her much success...Coach @RSHERMVIKES had belief Touly/Camara in her before her recent success, hope that carriers over to her Uconn play.
With the addition of Aubrey alone Uconn has the talent, baring injuries, to go a long long long way. They too can give UOkla a great and winning game. Add those you added, even neglecting Westbrook, poor Sherri poor OKLA U. I keep forgetting Camara/Touly if well she could be the 5th of the Core 4 and she could make a difference.
When she has the talent (much like Geno) she had done really well. Geno once said (paraphrasing) recruiting well makes coaches look great. This year may prove his beliefs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom