Sherri adds Coquese | The Boneyard

Sherri adds Coquese

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I of course knew Coquese was an assistant at ND, but a few tidbits I just learned from that news release:
  • She was the captain of ND's first NCAA tournament team in 1992.
  • She earned her Juris Doctorate from ND in 1997.
  • She was a leader of the WNBA Players Association.
I'm willing to bet the OU AD gave Coale no choice about making major changes if she wanted to keep her job.

Lots of eyes will be watching Oklahoma's performance next season. 2018-19 was a very deep nadir, à la Rutgers two years ago. But they return everyone except Pellington and a little-used backup post player. Coale really needs a strong showing and NCAA tournament bid to show that she still has a future with the program.

Reaction Score
Sherri also added Jacki Stiles today. Stiles had been mentioned as a candidate for the MoSt job after Jolly left, tho not sure if she was a contender.

Hopefully some new blood and energy will be good for OU.

Reaction Score
Sherri also added Jacki Stiles today. Stiles had been mentioned as a candidate for the MoSt job after Jolly left, tho not sure if she was a contender.

Hopefully some new blood and energy will be good for OU.

She is definitely making big moves, they need a turn around next season or she's out of a job.

I'm wondering if she plans to retain her son on her staff? I have on good authority that he is the reason there has been so many transfers from the guard spot for them. Both Dungee and Pellington chose to leave after being named Big 12 Freshman of the Year. If she's cleaning house she needs to go ahead and finish the job, whether he's her son or not should make no difference.

If I were one of the other assistants who was let go and he isn't I know I'd be a little hot under the collar. Nepotism at it's finest.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't see anything in these moves that makes the program a stronger recruiter which has been the issue for years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom