Sherif Kenney | The Boneyard

Sherif Kenney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pronounced “Shareef”.

Big Brewster PG who plays like Marcus Smart on offense.

Reaction Score
Big strong kid with a good handle. Looks like he can shoot it although shot a little low at the high chest, but nice. Certainly can finish in traffic, very physical for his age. Interesting prospect.

Reaction Score
Big strong kid with a good handle. Looks like he can shoot it although shot a little low at the high chest, but nice. Certainly can finish in traffic, very physical for his age. Interesting prospect.
Shot horribly on 3P and FT this summer, but still has 2 years at Brewster to work on that. He’ll always be able to play bully ball though at his size and frame, and his handle looks very solid.

Reaction Score
Shot horribly on 3P and FT this summer, but still has 2 years at Brewster to work on that. He’ll always be able to play bully ball though at his size and frame, and his handle looks very solid.

Could be a Marcus Smart type, maybe poor mans?

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Well, maybe, but I still want shooters, from whatever distance you're comfortable, at every spot on the floor. So, nail down that jumper. Then we'll talk.

C

Chief00

Ah, the 5th member of the Brewster package deal.

When I said Brewster package a month or so ago - I took some flack - I wonder if my friend had that thread deleted too?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Can we get some public confirmation that Lukas Kisunas and Sharif Kenny have decided they want to play their college ball together? Usually when high-major recruits make a decision like that, people in the media find out.

C

Chief00

Can we get some public confirmation that Lukas Kisunas and Sharif Kenny have decided they want to play their college ball together? Usually when high-major recruits make a decision like that, people in the media find out.

You forget, Sid also attended Brewster before he attended summer workouts at St John. But, still more to come - take a longer view - Kenny is not the prize.

Reaction Score
You forget, Sid also attended Brewster before he attended summer workouts at St John. But, still more to come - take a longer view - Kenny is not the prize.

Terence Clark going to end up at Brewster?

C

Chief00

Terence Clark going to end up at Brewster?
Mau, I think that would be a great opportunity and plan for the young man. As usual you get to the heart of the matter. He is a special kid, and as I have been telling people, part of UConn’s new recruiting strategy is a “long game”. The Brewster coaches are great guys and he would be playing against really good competition. Perhaps, he needs to get a year or two older before boarding in NH? We sometimes forget how young Terrence Clark is and the family dynamics involved.

Reaction Score
Mau, I think that would be a great opportunity and plan for the young man. As usual you get to the heart of the matter. He is a special kid, and as I have been telling people, part of UConn’s new recruiting strategy is a “long game”. The Brewster coaches are great guys and he would be playing against really good competition. Perhaps, he needs to get a year or two older before boarding in NH? We sometimes forget how young Terrence Clark is and the family dynamics involved.
What are the family dynamics in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom