Shea Ralph Tells My Favorite Paige Bueckers Story | The Boneyard

Shea Ralph Tells My Favorite Paige Bueckers Story

Reaction Score
First of all, hello to you all. I've been pretty much a daily reader at the Boneyard ever since Shea Ralph was announced as the new head coach at Vanderbilt. She has been a blessing to long-suffering Commodore fans. Anyway, I decided to stop lurking around and actually join the site today, and as a new-kid bribe, I thought you might enjoy this interview with coach Ralph on Nashville's ESPN radio affiliate this morning. I recommend the entire interview (only about 15 minutes), but if you just want to skip to the UConn/Paige content, it's a couple minutes. The interview starts at the 59:50 mark, and they get specifically into UConn/then Paige at 1:12:43. Enjoy. Hopefully, the bribe will work and I'll be welcome among you.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
First of all, hello to you all. I've been pretty much a daily reader at the Boneyard ever since Shea Ralph was announced as the new head coach at Vanderbilt. She has been a blessing to long-suffering Commodore fans. Anyway, I decided to stop lurking around and actually join the site today, and as a new-kid bribe, I thought you might enjoy this interview with coach Ralph on Nashville's ESPN radio affiliate this morning. I recommend the entire interview (only about 15 minutes), but if you just want to skip to the UConn/Paige content, it's a couple minutes. The interview starts at the 59:50 mark, and they get specifically into UConn/then Paige at 1:12:43. Enjoy. Hopefully, the bribe will work and I'll be welcome among you.

You are my favorite poster. Shea and Paige in one place. Nothing better. Glad to hear Shea is building back your program and that she is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Shea is the best.

C79A68D4-496E-4DBB-91E3-90D266322E34.jpeg

Reaction Score

Welcome. I think Shea will do very well for you all.

Reaction Score

This was awesome to listen to. Thank you so much. Welcome to the Boneyard!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
@YoDore , Welcome! Vandrbilt is now my #2 team. Since Shea left I have been following the Vandy program and this year was really exciting. Jordyn was amazing and the improvement in your freshman was a delight to behold.

I post on VandyMania and I hope all my fellow BoneYarders make you feel as welcome as VandyMania made me feel. I truly have faith in what Shea is doing and expect the resurrection of Vandy WBB to be astounding to watch.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Shea is the best.

View attachment 75113
Yeah, after she walked the rice paper without tearing it or leaving any foot prints, it was time for her to leave and make her own way with her own program. She’s off to a good start, and I expect her to do even better next season.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I've read VandyMania ever since Shea got the job. She is a great coach and I know that she will turn that program around, and I think your AD was very insightful with that hire. I haven't joined yet because there doesn't seem to have many posters as yet, but if the participation increases, I will sign on. Whatever, I will continue to follow and root for Vandy. Welcome to the Boneyard, the best WBB forum in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom