Shea getting busy at Vandy with strong 2022 pickup | The Boneyard

Shea getting busy at Vandy with strong 2022 pickup

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Strong Pickup for Shea. Vandy's reputation seems to be a big part of the get

Vanderbilt picks up commitment from four-star post player | Sports | nashvillepost.com

The first-year head coach landed a commitment from 2022 four-star recruit and ESPN’s No. 9-ranked post player Amauri Williams on Saturday. From Arkansas, Williams chose the Commodores over offers from Alabama, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Mississippi State and Oklahoma State.

“My dream come true, the school I’ve been dreaming of going to since I started playing basketball at a very young age,” Williams tweeted. “It fulfills my academic dreams of being an OBGYN, and I can’t wait to begin something special here. I will be joining coach Shea Ralph and her new established basketball staff at Vanderbilt University. I’m so thankful for opportunity and a start of an amazing journey with even more amazing people.”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am interested in Shea's progress at Vandy. I'm curious as to how fast she can turn things around there.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am interested in Shea's progress at Vandy. I'm curious as to how fast she can turn things around there.
Well, she also has 2 four stars for 2021 from the White era

#69 ranked PG De'Mauri Flournoy
#91 ranked PF Sacha Washington

Reaction Score
Mmm are those really the best though Shea?
No attack @CL82 but her words are SOME OF THE BEST. The teams listed are just that and going to be formidable opponents for a rebuilding program with a new staff. I can't imagine anyone expecting more out of the gate for Shea or Vandy, she has already set the bar high in my opinion.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No attack @CL82 but her words are SOME OF THE BEST. The teams listed are just that and going to be formidable opponents for a rebuilding program with a new staff. I can't imagine anyone expecting more out of the gate for Shea or Vandy, she has already set the bar high in my opinion.

No offense taken!

Reaction Score
That is an aggressive start for Shea...they could easy go 0-3....
While it does give her a quick assessment , I would think she’d be better served with some wins to build a little confidence. If they lose 20 games — which this years team probably would’ve — gonna be tough.

Reaction Score
Real early to pass any judgement. She just got the job. I look forward to watching how she builds things. Just because you sit in the back seat, doesn't mean you can't drive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom