She Said Yes! Jonathan The Husky Helps A Couple Get Engaged | The Boneyard

She Said Yes! Jonathan The Husky Helps A Couple Get Engaged

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
UConn Siberian Husky Jonathan assists with wedding proposal

Bronko brought Korona back to campus Monday on the pretense of visiting his younger brother, Jordan, who is a senior at UConn.

Bronko had reached out to Jonathan's handlers in advance.

"It was my first time ever Facebook messaging a dog," he said. "Thankfully, the handlers agreed to meet up with me. I knew it would be extra special for Holly, because she absolutely loves dogs."

Bronko brought Korona to a favorite spot by Mirror Lake on campus, then dropped to one knee when the dog showed up with the engagement ring attached to his collar.

She said yes and received a kiss from Bronko and lick on the face from Jonathan.

"It was a huge surprise," she said. "I was never thinking that Jonathan would be there. I was thinking in my mind, maybe it might happen at UConn, because that is a special place for us. But it was just extremely surprising and perfect. I can't stop smiling."

The couple, who live in Enfield and are both elementary school teachers at separate schools in Ellington, plan to wed next summer.

Jonathan may be invited to be the ring bearer, they said.

"He did such a good job with the engagement ring," Korona said. "I'd trust him with the ring," added Bronko.

Reaction Score
Different couple but figured this could go here:

I never saw this before but that's actually my wife and me. We got introduced to the UConn fight song too. Im biased but you can see in the picture that UConn Avery Point is stunning, the mansion (Branford House) is equally nice with solid carved wood interior. It was donated to UConn after being used by the state and Coast Guard and made into the current campus. It's an awesome to walk around on a free weekend.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I never saw this before but that's actually my wife and me. We got introduced to the UConn fight song too. Im biased but you can see in the picture that UConn Avery Point is stunning, the mansion (Branford House) is equally nice with solid carved wood interior. It was donated to UConn after being used by the state and Coast Guard and made into the current campus. It's an awesome to walk around on a free weekend.
That's awesome! Glad you were able to see the picture. It looks beautiful, congratulations!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom