Shark attacks UConn fan | The Boneyard

Shark attacks UConn fan

Reaction Score
20180719_230428.jpg
I'm not one to post OT, but I couldn't resist this one since we usually see threads of this sort during shark week every year.

This one caught my attention so I took a pic of my TV screen of this UConn fan who was talking about his shark attack encounter.

I apologize if this has been posted in the past.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
View attachment 33078 I'm not one to post OT, but I couldn't resist this one since we usually see threads of this sort during shark week every year.

This one caught my attention so I took a pic of my TV screen of this UConn fan who was talking about his shark attack encounter.

He lives. Welcome back.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
View attachment 33078 I'm not one to post OT, but I couldn't resist this one since we usually see threads of this sort during shark week every year.

Serendipitously, Chad was also a college basketball player for Barry University at the time.

1l5BCV.Em.56_crop_north.jpeg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Murray-Hamilton.gif

"I'm pleased and happy to repeat the news that we have in fact caught and killed a large predator that supposedly injured some UConn fans. But as you can see, it's a beautiful day, the boneyard is opened, and people are having a wonderful time. 'The boneyard", as you know, means friendship.

Reaction Score

Uconn fans are the most resilient. The last few years have proven that we can survive anything, even shark attacks.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Looks like Anthony Robbins.

'

Reaction Score
Timely. NYC papers / TV / radio have been buzzing about a shark that bit 2 kids in water ~ 5' from shore. Kids didn't even know it at first. One had tooth embedded in his calf. Very wierd.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
imely. NYC papers / TV / radio have been buzzing about a shark that bit 2 kids in water ~ 5' from shore. Kids didn't even know it at first. One had tooth embedded in his calf. Very wierd.

Clearly a megalodon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom