OT: - Sharife Cooper | The Boneyard

OT: Sharife Cooper

Reaction Score
Boatright-like jumping ability and he's about 6 feet tall.
First two games 26 and 28 points, and 9 and 12 assists.
Funny how he was academically ineligible (or something) and now he's out on the court showing he's as good as he was advertised.
Just another wonder of Pearl's magic touch............when is he going to get NCAA Level I violations charged?

Reaction Score
Boatright-like jumping ability and he's about 6 feet tall.
First two games 26 and 28 points, and 9 and 12 assists.
Funny how he was academically ineligible (or something) and now he's out on the court showing he's as good as he was advertised.
Just another wonder of Pearl's magic touch............when is he going to get NCAA Level I violations charged?

Didn't he Self-ban this year?

Reaction Score
The grass is always greener on the other side. Auburn fans are probably mesmerized by Cole and Gaff highlights.

Reaction Score
I think that someone should create a thread that is dedicated, completely, to sarcasm. So many on the BY just can't grasp it.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
I saw Bleacher report already put him in the lottery of the mock draft they released today. I haven’t watched him play but the numbers are quite eye-popping, even if he is 6 feet tall and 1-11 from deep so far

Reaction Score
I really didn't want to specifically call you out on the lack of ability to detect sarcasm, but since you got all butt hurt about what I wrote....
Yes, because who else could you be responding to when you posted right after me, bozo. Nobody is butthurt, move around and get on with your day.

Reaction Score
A lot to like. His vision looks remarkable, though I don't see Boat or Morant-level athleticism.

Reaction Score
What @Huskymagic thinks Gaff will be once unleashed
Lol. There is a reason Sharife was a consensus 5 star recruit out of high school.

He is the real deal. Trae Young lite.

I wanted us to go after Rocket or Isaiah Wong for point in Gaff’s recruiting class. Nevertheless I think Gaff has more to give. He isn’t there yet mentally and confidence wise.

PS: Gaff > Cole

Reaction Score
Yes, because who else could you be responding to when you posted right after me, bozo. Nobody is butthurt, move around and get on with your day.
Oh my, somebody's panties are in a bunch. There must be a self help book out there. If I were you, I'd try Googling "Sarcasm for Dummies". It should get you in the ballpark.

Reaction Score
There are some dominant freshmen in the SEC.....Sharife, Cam Thomas, Moses Moody, the Tennessee kids. And extra special to see none of them on Kentucky.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You gotta love playing with a kid like this.

Half those assists were because an Auburn play just runs to the rim and waits for the pass. I will add this. Many times in college an elite passer loses assists because the recipient just isn't ready or able to catch the pass. They aren't conditioned to think the ball can come their way based on distance, motion and everything else. It even takes time at the NBA level.

I realize a highlight reel won't show TO's but the Auburn players catching those passes already seem conditioned to be ready to get that no matter where Sharife is because he'll find a way to get it to them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom