Shaquan Aaron visiting? | The Boneyard

Shaquan Aaron visiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been awhile since I posted.... But living out in seattle and follow the hoops scene closely out here. Hearing Louisville transfer Shaquan Aaron will be visiting USC this weekend, and likely UConn after that sometime. Was originally thought to be between washington and Oregon but he seems to be willing to look around. Again just what I'm hearing from a reliable source. Would be a good get to take over for Hamilton if he leaves next year, as he is a creator and facilitator at the 3.

Reaction Score
I don't recall so much recruiting threads many years ago. Not that I mind but just that I can't keep up with all the names, changes or visits/offers.

I appreciate you youngsters so much, but can this stuff be charted (visually at one place) for us AARPers on the board? Its information overload (e.g. 20 new threads a month) yet certainly much of it relevant. You guys are killing me.

Last edited:

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I don't recall so much recruiting threads many years ago. Not that I mind but just that I can't keep up with all the names, changes or visits/offers.

I appreciate you youngsters so much, but can this stuff be charted (visually at one place) for us AARPers on the board? Its information overload (e.g. 20 new threads a month) but certainly much of it relevant. You guys are killing me.
I agree, it would be a great gift if someone was able to keep and update a chart of the recruiting landscape that was either pinned or updated to keep it an ongoing reminder. Like the postgrad possibilities in one part, 2015 recruit possibilities in a group, and transfers in another bunch. This would take someone who could make the time and has the passion to keep it up. This would not be me, unfortunately.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
UConn isn't recruiting Shaquan Aaron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads