Shaq is cool dude | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shaq is cool dude

Reaction Score
Not me.

I just bought an engagement ring.

Off an Israeli importer in Queens (no storefront or anything, hand to hand lol ) ... well not the ring, I just bought the stone from him, I then had to go have it set in a band

Good times.
Love that blue paper

Reaction Score
Diamonds just paying a for adverting. It's quite sad, that being said. There are ways to get diamonds for way less namely the diamond district.
I sold for a few years. Here is a good rule of thumb. Bring cash. Offer half immediately. Walk. There is actually less margin on the bigger ticket items as there is less market so if you stay in the real world arena you should be gold. Yes the DD is the joint.

Reaction Score
I love these Shaq stories because you just know what kind of righteous dude he is. Now he makes a ton of money and is deserving but the generosity does not surprise.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The entire phenomenon of wedding rings is a scam. It always disgusts me that people spend so much time and money on the endeavor. Worse yet, it's so deeply ingrained in our culture that many of you will have a strong emotional reaction to me even making this statement.

Isn't your comment about being disgusted about something you didn't engage in a bit of a strong emotional reaction? At what point were you moved from indifferent to disgusted?

Reaction Score
Isn't your comment about being disgusted about something you didn't engage in a bit of a strong emotional reaction? At what point were you moved from indifferent to disgusted?
Sure it's an emotional reaction. I am not saying that emotional reactions are bad or anything. I was just pointing out that, in my experience, some people have heard my opinion and have been disgusted at me. They apparently think the proper order of the world includes spending a huge amount of money on a wedding ring, and to say that this worldview is flawed or unnecessary is a personal insult.

Reaction Score
Engagement rings are ridiculous and archaic. It's an expensive step up from handing a fatted goat over to your prospective father in law for his daughter's hand.

In the #metoo world of gender bias and equality, we're still throwing thousands of dollars of diamonds on a woman's hand so that we can marry them? Don't get me started.

And yes, August....you're a sucker twice over.

Reaction Score
Engagement rings are ridiculous and archaic. It's an expensive step up from handing a fatted goat over to your prospective father in law for his daughter's hand.

In the #metoo world of gender bias and equality, we're still throwing thousands of dollars of diamonds on a woman's hand so that we can marry them? Don't get me started.

And yes, August....you're a sucker twice over.
I don’t think going back to the fatted goat will have much traction with today’s woman.

Reaction Score
I don’t think going back to the fatted goat will have much traction with today’s woman.
Have ya seen some of these brides out here .... am I right fellas? Imno1 knows what I’m saying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom