Shaq is cool dude | The Boneyard

Shaq is cool dude

Reaction Score
Great Shaq story. My cousin is doing work at Shaqs house and babysitter for his 6 year old daughter fell through for the day. Cousin brings daughter to work with him, Shaq sees the little girl and says yo, she is with me for the day. Girl had the time of her life. My cousin got to know Shaq and says he is a great guy.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Not me.

I just bought an engagement ring.

Off an Israeli importer in Queens (no storefront or anything, hand to hand lol ) ... well not the ring, I just bought the stone from him, I then had to go have it set in a band

Good times.

I went to the diamond district years ago. You negotiate on the stone first, then the setting. I would never buy a ring in a store. I was working with a broker, but ended up buying on my own. I saved a fortune

Reaction Score

Owned by the same company, but yes retail jewelry stores all of them are scammers.
The entire phenomenon of wedding rings is a scam. It always disgusts me that people spend so much time and money on the endeavor. Worse yet, it's so deeply ingrained in our culture that many of you will have a strong emotional reaction to me even making this statement.

Reaction Score
The entire phenomenon of wedding rings is a scam. It always disgusts me that people spend so much time and money on the endeavor. Worse yet, it's so deeply ingrained in our culture that many of you will have a strong emotional reaction to me even making this statement.

You haven't met the right one yet.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Diamonds just paying a for adverting. It's quite sad, that being said. There are ways to get diamonds for way less namely the diamond district.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I'm married and spent way more than I'm comfortable with on the ring, even though it was far, far less than 2 months salary.
Same. I've never been a big jewelry guy other than watches so my wedding band is from ringninja.com. I actually bought 3 in case I lose the original...which I did once at a tailgate.

Reaction Score
Same. I've never been a big jewelry guy other than watches so my wedding band is from ringninja.com. I actually bought 3 in case I lose the original...which I did once at a tailgate.
Luckily my wife didn't care about my ring. Mine was $20 on Amazon.

Reaction Score
I remember watching a segment on Shaq when he was in L.A.. He was going to the local toy stores after closing on Christmas Eve and buying most of what was left in stock, having and wrapped and then dropped off at orphanages and shelters. When they asked him why, it wasn't 'I owe it." or "I should be doing this.". I may be mistaken but I kept think he simply answered, "I want to and can."

Reaction Score
Even better if done without fanfare. I'm sure he does stuff like this all the time. I joke with my daughter that there isn't a product Shaq won't be a TV pitchman for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom