Shameless comin' | The Boneyard

Shameless comin'

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The Gallagher Family returns Sunday night at 9. So &@%^%! Fear The Walking Dead and tune in.

Reaction Score
I downloaded the first episode from this season and it's gotten to the point where I really needed the recap before the episode started.. I had no idea how last season wrapped up and it wasn't even that long ago that I'd watched it. I don't even know what the point of the show is anymore? The storylines are all kind of spinning in circles, I don't know if I can hang on much longer.

Reaction Score
I downloaded the first episode from this season and it's gotten to the point where I really needed the recap before the episode started.. I had no idea how last season wrapped up and it wasn't even that long ago that I'd watched it. I don't even know what the point of the show is anymore? The storylines are all kind of spinning in circles, I don't know if I can hang on much longer.

watching Emmy Rossum is worth a few plot holes.

Reaction Score
Just finished the first season the other night on Netflix. Macy is great and I'm in love with Emmy Rossum. Show is a lot of fun.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
One show in so far and no Emmy Rossum sex scene?!?!?

Anyway, Franks wakes up from a coma, Carl gets a circumcision as a teen and Lip goes to work for Fiona.

Reaction Score
I still really like this show, but Frank's character has run its course. He needs to be pushed to the back burner.

Reaction Score
What character on here hasn't run their course? Maybe I'm just negative but I think this show is brutal.. I've come across a few Fiona's in my day, oh the memories... But ugh, enough is enough.

Reaction Score
What character on here hasn't run their course? Maybe I'm just negative but I think this show is brutal.. I've come across a few Fiona's in my day, oh the memories... But ugh, enough is enough.
I agree - I thought was getting stale after season 5, and then they rebounded a bit in 6. But this season is making it clear that it's time to wrap things up.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'm two eps in and:

Frank: Barricades himself upstair by cementing walls at the doorways.

Carl: Gets a circumcision but can't stop getting boners.

Debbie is making a living stealing expensive baby carriages down at the park and reselling on Craig's List.

Kevin is going to propose a cleaning service with Shanola and Svetlana called Nooks and Fannies.

Fiona discovers Tinder.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Show still has its fastball, but I also think it is time to wrap it up.

Reaction Score
Show still has its fastball, but I also think it is time to wrap it up.
You have to think next season will be it, but Showtime has a tendency to drag good shows out till they're horrendous.

Hopefully they don't repeat that mistake with Shameless, though. It's one of the few shows that's stayed this good for this many seasons.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Tweaked the characters a little, and the show still has it.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I watched the whole thing on Netflix but don’t have showtime. I was somehow able to record a couple episodes off the new season. I’m debating whether I should watch them

Reaction Score
You have to think next season will be it, but Showtime has a tendency to drag good shows out till they're horrendous.

Hopefully they don't repeat that mistake with Shameless, though. It's one of the few shows that's stayed this good for this many seasons.
...and it looks like Showtime has ruined yet another show. Shameless has gotten really bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom