SHADES | The Boneyard

SHADES

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Just a FYI, if you want to get someone's attention within a post, you can tag them with an @. @Jmsdawg should give you an Alert notice in the upper righthand side of your screen.

Reaction Score
Just a FYI, if you want to get someone's attention within a post, you can tag them with an @. @Jmsdawg should give you an Alert notice in the upper righthand side of your screen.
Nan, not sure exactly what you are telling me, I am not knowledgeable with any computer stuff and consider it a victory when I post correct. As I told a poster who messaged me privately, I can reply to email but not knowledgeable with private messages. Think I will stick with posting for now!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan, not sure exactly what you are telling me, I am not knowledgeable with any computer stuff and consider it a victory when I post correct. As I told a poster who messaged me privately, I can reply to email but not knowledgeable with private messages. Think I will stick with posting for now!
OK, no problem.

Just in case you want to try it - if you type the @ symbol (hold down the Shift button and tap the number 2 on your keyboard) and then start typing someone's handle (name), you can let the person know you're trying to get their attention. Don't worry if you don't want to use it but it's there if you do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom