ShabazzKetball | The Boneyard

ShabazzKetball

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Miami Heat had their first live scrimmage in front of the fans tonight. Wasn't able to catch it (believe we can watch it on heat.com)
... anyways found a quick write up about it, seems our boy put on a lil show (word is, he dunked?!?).... Hoping he slowly quiets all the haters due to his lackluster summer

Here's the article/post I was referencing.... They call him "the playmaker"...pretty cool, enjoy

http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/...me-presented-by-baptist-health-breast-center/

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Miami Heat had their first live scrimmage in front of the fans tonight. Wasn't able to catch it (believe we can watch it on heat.com)
... anyways found a quick write up about it, seems our boy put on a lil show (word is, he dunked?!?).... Hoping he slowly quiets all the haters due to his lackluster summer

Here's the article/post I was referencing.... They call him "the playmaker"...pretty cool, enjoy

http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/...me-presented-by-baptist-health-breast-center/

He dunked. How about that?

Reaction Score
great post didn't even realize this was going on. If what spo said (there isn't much seperating cole/chalmers/napier) was true, not just him giving a blah answer to the media, thats really really good news.

Reaction Score
great post didn't even realize this was going on. If what spo said (there isn't much seperating cole/chalmers/napier) was true, not just him giving a blah answer to the media, thats really really good news.

Where did u read the comments from Spo about the PG competition?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Here's the dunk:
DWz8KfM.jpeg

Reaction Score
wow lets go bazz. The guy is such a hard worker, wouldn't be surprised if he isn't close to his ceiling. Needs to get used to shooting over taller more athletic players, but the buzz is he looks like a more natural pg than cole/chalmers. can't wait for both seasons to freakin start

intlzncster

Reaction Score
wow lets go bazz. The guy is such a hard worker, wouldn't be surprised if he isn't close to his ceiling. Needs to get used to shooting over taller more athletic players, but the buzz is he looks like a more natural pg than cole/chalmers. can't wait for both seasons to freakin start

I feel like he's got a lot more room before he hits that ceiling.

Reaction Score
Jason Lieser, beatwriter down there. his twitter feed
Well thats a very open interpretation of that tweet...I didn't watch the whole stream since it cut out on me after the 1st quarter but the Heat play-by-play guy did say Bazz has looked much better in camp compared to his SL performance.

Reaction Score
### Rookie point guard Shabazz Napier, who shot horribly during summer league, missed three of four three-pointers but was quick with his hands and had four steals defensively.

As a passer, Napier has a smoothness to his game. He had only one assist but would have had more if teammates hadn’t missed shots.

“In summer league, it was overwhelming at first but he dedicated himself the last five, six weeks,” Spoelstra said. “When you see him in camp, you see a confident player in our system. He looks much more comfortable than he did this summer.”

### Spoelstra said the point guard battle among Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole and Napier has been highly competitive, the most competitive it has been in years.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...g-broadcast-notes-dolphins.html#storylink=cpy

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
With our awfully slow internet speeds over here in the Sandbox, it took me five minutes to watch but it was worth it! Go Bazz

Reaction Score
Ive said it and ill say it again i see Bazz as a Derek Fisher+ who`ll will be in the league a long time.

That's a very good comparison, Bazz will have to put on some weight, maybe 10+/- pounds. Bazz has the IQ, the toughness, leadership, defense, and range to play in the league a long time.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Yes, but they and Noah had each other to rely and did it in consecutive seasons which is much easier.

True, but Bazz had Kemba, who was better than all of them. Plus, those guys had to be THE guys. Shabazz was a role player his freshman year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom