Shabazz to D-League | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabazz to D-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I remember when Jeremy Lamb was shuttling back and forth to the D-League it was just a 90 minute drive from OKC to Tulsa. But how-da-heck do you get from Miami to Souix Falls, South Dakota.:eek:

On another note, it would be great if Hartford had a D-league team. The Hartford Hookers!

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Hartford HandJobs

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
When I saw a notification from my phone just now that he had 11 points, I thought I was dreaming. Had to come on here to check. Hoping he stays on for the season. I have tickets for Celtics vs. Heat and really wanna see him play.

Reaction Score
I don't know what people are inferring that leads them to believe that Bazz was demoted to the D League because he is disappointing. He had his minutes trimmed back for a month or so but he has clearly been a favorite of Spoelstra and Riley. They rave about him all the time and his teammates love him. For the first couple months of the season Bazz was on the floor in the fourth quarter and the local announcing team made it very clear time and again that it is obvious how the staff feels about him because he is always out there at crunch time. Anyway, he hit a bit of a wall and they played him much less for a couple weeks and then D Leagued him. Their intent was never to put him there for more than 2-3 games. They just wanted to get him some minutes and get his confidence back. He is by no means at all disappointing. He was a complete bargain at his position in the draft and the Heat love him.

Reaction Score
Bazz played 18 minutes last night in Brooklyn and got 11 points on 3 for 4 from 3 point range and a pair of FT's as the Heat won. Meanwhile, across the East River, MSG had a good laugh at the Barcaly's leaking roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom