Shabazz on the season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabazz on the season

Reaction Score
Most courses cover, say, Ch 1-16. If the book had 25+ chapters and a slew of indicies, most students would not have read the 'whole' book either.

Reaction Score
That was Kemba. That comment was taken a bit out of context. He meant the first book he's read cover to cover at UCONN. Which is still not great, but understandable when these guys are being pushed to get grades while going full time at BB. Tutors probably act like cliff notes most of the time.

As usual it was taken way out of context to fuel a narrative of "UConn players can't read".

In light of the UNC case, that narrative looks especially stupid.

Reaction Score
You guys actually believe Shabazz said this lol. Who is the OP? How does he have access to Bazz? Lol

Why would anyone waste there time making something like this up, I thought you guys would want to know what he thought.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Today asked shabazz take on the season
His reply:

“There going to be fine, there still learning to play with each other, they have to want to be great, to many of them are trying to get to the nba to fast”

Suppose it read as follows:

Today asked Shabazz Napier's take on UConn's current MBB season and he replied:

"They are going to be fine. They are still learning to play with each other. They have to want to be great. And too many of them want to get to the NBA too fast."

I'd still wonder was this a transcribed verbal response or was it Shabazz's written response? On what date was the question asked? And, was this an interview on" The Today Show?" If so, who asked the question?

Without knowing these answers, I can't tell if this is a real news story or not. Only then can I form an opinion.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Today asked shabazz take on the season
His reply:

“There going to be fine, there still learning to play with each other, they have to want to be great, to many of them are trying to get to the nba to fast”

What communications major can screw up grammar so badly? I mean that quote was supposedly written by somebody doing the interview, right?

Everybody knows it's axed, not asked, geez

PS: I'll always love Bazz, another man who walked the walk, can only respect those people

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom