Shabazz Napier reunites with Niels Giffey after signing with Bayern Munich | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier reunites with Niels Giffey after signing with Bayern Munich

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Just got home from Germany. Started out with four days in Munich. We when arrived I bought lederhosen and my wife bought her dirndl. The next day we went to Oktoberfest in the hofbrau tent for the early session. I had no idea that there are three different seating sessions for the day(at least in the Hofbrau tent). Some of the group I was with said that it wasn't nearly as crowded in the tent compared to pre pandemic. I was happy with that because I was able to move around a bit rather than sitting on the benches the entire time. We really enjoyed the tent but it was just as much fun outside. It is like a huge carnival. There's lots of rides for kids, many different food choices and Beer everywhere. We spent a few hours drinking hefeweiss beers and the called it a day. We were there for about 8-9 hours. One day at the fest was good for me, but I'm 61 so I'm sure you younger folk might do an additional day or two. There are plenty of places to eat and drink around the Marianplatz that are less hectic and all six Munich brewers have beer halls in town which was more my speed. It was a fun time and we even talked about bringing our adult children if we go back in a couple of years.

Reaction Score
Just got home from Germany. Started out with four days in Munich. We when arrived I bought lederhosen and my wife bought her dirndl. The next day we went to Oktoberfest in the hofbrau tent for the early session. I had no idea that there are three different seating sessions for the day(at least in the Hofbrau tent). Some of the group I was with said that it wasn't nearly as crowded in the tent compared to pre pandemic. I was happy with that because I was able to move around a bit rather than sitting on the benches the entire time. We really enjoyed the tent but it was just as much fun outside. It is like a huge carnival. There's lots of rides for kids, many different food choices and Beer everywhere. We spent a few hours drinking hefeweiss beers and the called it a day. We were there for about 8-9 hours. One day at the fest was good for me, but I'm 61 so I'm sure you younger folk might do an additional day or two. There are plenty of places to eat and drink around the Marianplatz that are less hectic and all six Munich brewers have beer halls in town which was more my speed. It was a fun time and we even talked about bringing our adult children if we go back in a couple of years.
How many mass did you drink?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom