Shabazz Jerseys Available at Co-op | The Boneyard

Shabazz Jerseys Available at Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Co-Op sold out of Shabazz jerseys prior to the tournament run, and it was believed that they would not be receiving any more shipments of the jersey. However, I just went to the Co op today and was pleased to see a rack of ~30 of them. Picked myself up a grey one.

Anyways, anyone looking for a jersey better get to the co-op quick, they're going fast.

Reaction Score
Why is it impossible to get a Jersey online????! Is that not ridiculous? I was pumped after their NC and I play regular pickup ball, figured I would splurge on a nice Uconn Jersey. WRONG. I can get a Uconn Pencil, A shaving kit, or even Barbecue set, but no jersey. Kentucky has like 20 different Jerseys you can buy!! Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy. The football team has like 10 different Jerseys for sale online!

Reaction Score
Why is it impossible to get a Jersey online????! Is that not ridiculous? I was pumped after their NC and I play regular pickup ball, figured I would splurge on a nice Uconn Jersey. WRONG. I can get a Uconn Pencil, A shaving kit, or even Barbecue set, but no jersey. Kentucky has like 20 different Jerseys you can buy!! Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy. The football team has like 10 different Jerseys for sale online!

Yes, I have had the same problem. I play pickup a few times a week and I always sport my UCONN shorts, but I cannot find a jersey anywhere.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I'm only counting 3
damn, I already got the Lamb 3 jersey (which now works perfectly as a t. Sam jersey :) ) with 3 stars.. I want my 4 star jersey!

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
The Co-op was working with Athletics to have Bazz come to the store sign some jerseys, but my "sources" tell me that fell through. :(

Bazz WILL be available for pictures & answering questions at the Co-op's new store at 1 Royce Circle (across from EO Smith) on Friday between 6-7 PM. He won't be able to sign anything, tho...

Last edited:

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Luckily I decided to buy a bazz 2xl jersey in the beginning of March. Just had a feeling I better order it then. :)

My son in my avatar was even smarter and asked for his for christmas.

Reaction Score
Only jersey I truly felt was a must have is Kemba's #15. Btw Uconn needs to issue some throwback jerseys. Would love to get my hands on Donyell's/Khalid's #42 or Ray's #34.

Reaction Score
Only jersey I truly felt was a must have is Kemba's #15. Btw Uconn needs to issue some throwback jerseys. Would love to get my hands on Donyell's/Khalid's #42 or Ray's #34.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
They really need to make 15 again

Reaction Score
Hmm I desperately want a #13 jersey or #15. Someone that goes by Co-op, send me a message ;)

Reaction Score
The throwback Ollie jersey, that's what's up. The merch dept is definitely slacking. They need to get with the times, they should have throwbacks to the older jersey styles, and make any number available. Online ordering we should be able to pick a style and a number we want. Id love a throwback rayray jersey with "connecticut" spelled out across the front. We should have the team sport them a few times a year or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom