Shabazz is currently in Shabazz Mode | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabazz is currently in Shabazz Mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shabazz has to start knocking down his shots on a consistent basis, he's miles ahead as a passer and being creative than either Chalmers or Cole, but if he were to eventually start seeing time with the first team and Wade/Bosh/Deng, they wouldn't be expecting him to dominate the ballhandling like he did with 2nd/3rd team. It seemed like on Saturday after he missed his first 2 3s, going to the line and knocking down 2 free throw settled him down, but those 3s were wide open and a better look than anything he had in last 2 years when he had defenses glued to him. He has to be prepared for kickouts with DWade and Deng slashing and now Bosh operating in the post. It should come around for him tho, given what we saw out Bazz the past 2 years shooting contested 3s he can't stay subpar for too long getting better looks now in the league, and we all know he has the range for it.

Reaction Score
I've been reading the Heat message board ever since summer league, and right now it is a Shabazz lovefest. Albeit it's based on one quarter and some OT of basketball against the Cav's bench. Hope he performs tonight.

If you'd like to check in to the Heat fan board here it is. But be forewarned it's so full off huge signatures and gifs that it sucks to read. Really makes me love the Boneyard as a place for fans to interact.
Linky

Reaction Score
Just reading the stats (didn't see it), but Lamb had a good showing on the Durantless Thunder tonight. Team-high 23 points (in team-high 34 minutes), six boards, four assists. A little inefficient (8-19 from the floor, 1-6 from 3), but seems like he was assertive.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Just reading the stats (didn't see it), but Lamb had a good showing on the Durantless Thunder tonight. Team-high 23 points (in team-high 34 minutes), six boards, four assists. A little inefficient (8-19 from the floor, 1-6 from 3), but seems like he was assertive.

That injury could end up really helping Lamb out giving him the break he needs. I know they don't matchup for minutes, but the lineup has to shake out a bit, and Lamb will probably be able to pick up some minutes.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
And the game almost ended just like Florida at gampel. Missed shot near the buzzer, passed back and a retry. Just didn't hit it this time.

Reaction Score
@DraftExpress: Top NBA Preseason Rookie PERs (minimum 15mpg): Shabazz Napier, Devyn Marble, Andrew Wiggins, Kyle Anderson, P.J. Hairston, K.J. McDaniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom