Shabazz Interview with Hot 97 | The Boneyard

Shabazz Interview with Hot 97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In addition to his skill and resolve (refuse to lose mentality), Shabazz is a bright kid. Yet another reason why he should do well at the next level.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
You can see why his stock has risen since the season ended. I'm sure he said all the right things during the team interviews. He's bright, well-spoken, and likeable. And he isn't bullsh!tting his way through either, he is a genuine great kid. Gonna miss him immensely, hope he lands in a good spot.

Reaction Score
Here is the repost of the video

Irony... He gets love in NYC at Hot 97.... To me, he's a good fit there... He's not afraid on the basketball court... Knicks need a few things now that Melo opted out, but Bazz would be a good look for them if they can get a 1st rd pick via trade.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Irony... He gets love in NYC at Hot 97.... To me, he's a good fit there... He's not afraid on the basketball court... Knicks need a few things now that Melo opted out, but Bazz would be a good look for them if they can get a 1st rd pick via trade.

As a non Knicks fan, I'm praying he doesn't get sent to that purgatory. I'd much prefer Bazz as a complimentary piece to a contender. Gets to offer his winning ways, and have a chance to develop for a couple years in a backup role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom