Shabazz hits go ahead 3 ftw! | The Boneyard

Shabazz hits go ahead 3 ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Against the Heat too... that must have felt good. Good for him.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
You look at his history, and I don't care what big name point guard you might have on your roster, you've got to play bazz at the end of close games and especially in OT. At the wire, the man is just clutch.

Reaction Score
I don't know who number 8 is ... but that was crap defense.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I don't know who number 8 is ... but that was crap defense.

Tyler Johnson. Fresno State grad, Undrafted last year, but played D-League and played for theHeat on and off on 10 day contracts last year.
If you look up stiff in the dictionary, you might find his picture.
Supposedly a shooting guard, but last year he shot .419 with .365 from three and a blistering 68% from the line. I can only assume he's filling an open slot in preseason and will be back in Sioux Falls once the season starts.

Reaction Score
Nice shot, but kind of sad that Shabazz is getting 4 minutes in a preseason game at this point. That was basically garbage time in a meaningless game. I hope he can work himself into the rotation.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Nice shot, but kind of sad that Shabazz is getting 4 minutes in a preseason game at this point. That was basically garbage time in a meaningless game. I hope he can work himself into the rotation.

If the end of a tie game in preseason is garbage time, then the entire preseason would be garbage time. End of a game within 3 points is winning time, regardless of the 'importance' of the game.

Reaction Score
If the end of a tie game in preseason is garbage time, then the entire preseason would be garbage time. End of a game within 3 points is winning time, regardless of the 'importance' of the game.

That only matters in a game that people care about winning. If he's only getting 4 minutes in a preseason game, that's a bad sign.

Reaction Score

yeah fully agree, and we know that winning time is Bazz time, kid will always do all he can to avoid losing

I really see him lasting in the league, but I bet there are some foreign teams crossing their fingers he doesn't stick. I could see a Chinese team's fans loving rooting for this tough little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom