SF Terrence Clarke | The Boneyard

SF Terrence Clarke

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
That’s correct - need to manage ships grid and close. No excuse for fans not to get out to their games in UConn gear.
Excellent point about the informal recruiting Chief. The more you see the logo the more it sticks in the back of your mind. Need to show these elite prospects that UConn nation isn’t just confined to Storrs. Good brands and programs have this.

C

Chief00

Excellent point about the informal recruiting Chief. The more you see the logo the more it sticks in the back of your mind. Need to show these elite prospects that UConn nation isn’t just confined to Storrs. Good brands and programs have this.
Agree, lots of times Casual Fans will contact Chief asking for a further definition of The Grind. This is certainly part of it everyone can participate in. The incidental conversation, on the other hand, perhaps best to leave to the Chief’s of the World.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Can't see it, good for us?
It's a mix of him dominating at the nbpa top 100 camp, with a quote that Ricky Davis (former nbaer and his coach at the camp) said he was one of the best players there regardless of class.
No comment on his schools (or lack thereof).

C

Chief00

He needs to reclassify back to 2020. Have heard he’s quite old for 2021. I would Expect their to be noise about him doing that next spring and summer.
He’s a heck of a player.

Reaction Score
He needs to reclassify back to 2020. Have heard he’s quite old for 2021. I would Expect their to be noise about him doing that next spring and summer.

If he stays in 2021 do we run the risk of him declaring for the NBA and skipping college? Or is the one and done rule going to be gone by then anyway?

Reaction Score
If he stays in 2021 do we run the risk of him declaring for the NBA and skipping college? Or is the one and done rule going to be gone by then anyway?
One and done will be gone in 2021 or 2022. Hasn't been decided but I'd be shocked if it stayed around longer than that. My guess is it ends in 2021 and he goes straight from Brewster

Reaction Score
One and done will be gone in 2021 or 2022. Hasn't been decided but I'd be shocked if it stayed around longer than that. My guess is it ends in 2021 and he goes straight from Brewster

That’s what I am thinking as well. It’s gonna suck when we get Bynumed again.

Reaction Score
That’s what I am thinking as well. It’s gonna suck when we get Bynumed again.

No one is getting bynumed because there is 0 shot this kid is coming to uconn regardless of the NBA rule

Reaction Score

Hurley should just tell every recruit he's playing a 5 guard scheme going forward. We've come to a point where small forward is even frowned upon

Reaction Score

Hurley should just tell every recruit he's playing a 5 guard scheme going forward. We've come to a point where small forward is even frowned upon

Penny will say anything won't he haha.

Reaction Score

Terrence says UConn is one of the schools recruiting him the hardest. He said he will visit UConn soon.

Looks like Memphis is in the lead for this recruitment, but I would think UConn going to Big East has closed the gap.

Also I hope he does reclassify to 2020 because the odds of Duke offering may decrease, or they will offer too late for him to choose them.

Reaction Score

Terrence says UConn is one of the schools recruiting him the hardest. He said he will visit UConn soon.

Looks like Memphis is in the lead for this recruitment, but I would think UConn going to Big East has closed the gap.

Also I hope he does reclassify to 2020 because the odds of Duke offering may decrease, or they will offer too late for him to choose them.

Sounds like if he reclassifies to 2020 then it's Memphis we need to worry about here...

Reaction Score
Big East definitely gets us back in the mix, now what will be huge is who we fill the rest of the class with. We pull of some studs, and get him on campus, I don't hate our chances

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I would pay good money to hear Dan’s Anton-AAC pitch that he gets to use now. The grin on his face has to be hysterical

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom