SF Mario Kegler (Mississippi State Commit) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

SF Mario Kegler (Mississippi State Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This Keg has run dry. Move onto the next party... I think I last said that 25 years ago! :eek:

Reaction Score
Love recruiting. I was told he was UConn's, Arizona state and two other schools to lose over the last year and half.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Love recruiting. I was told he was UConn's, Arizona state and two other schools to lose over the last year and half.
Is it possible that the kids who go through these roller coaster recruitments where his "leader" is constantly changing due to a questionable recruitment, like a guardian/sponsor shopping him around?

Reaction Score
Howland has recruited well at every coaching stop he has made. Doesn't surprise me he is doing well at Miss St.

Pretty sure he has always been at adidas schools also so that could also be a connection helping him out.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
MSST also got Schinder Herard (claimed a UConn offer in summer of 2014) a couple of days ago and they have a slight chance with De'Ron Davis.Ben Howland should not be taken lightly regardless of what school he is coaching at.

Reaction Score
Good luck to the kid but really who cares. We have the #3 recruiting class.

Reaction Score
Howland has recruited well at every coaching stop he has made. Doesn't surprise me he is doing well at Miss St.

Pretty sure he has always been at adidas schools also so that could also be a connection helping him out.
He didn't recruit very many highly ranked recruits at Pitt. He obviously did at UCLA though. But you or I could recruit kids to UCLA.

Based on stories I've heard about Mississippi State recruiting in the past from very credible sources and Howland's reputation I wouldn't doubt something shady is going on. But who cares? They might be good but not that good that we'll have to worry about them.

Reaction Score
He didn't recruit very many highly ranked recruits at Pitt. He obviously did at UCLA though. But you or I could recruit kids to UCLA.

Based on stories I've heard about Mississippi State recruiting in the past from very credible sources and Howland's reputation I wouldn't doubt something shady is going on. But who cares? They might be good but not that good that we'll have to worry about them.

Geez.. sour very much? Kegler is a MS native so not really surprising he would choose Miss. State with a high-profile coach now being there. When you can throw around names like Russell Westbrook and Kevin Love along with Final Four appearances, it's not farfetched to see Howland having recruiting success

Reaction Score

If we do have to worry about playing Mississippi State I think we will be happy. It will likely mean we are playing them as part of a relatively deep tourney run in March, or maybe even April.

Reaction Score
Geez.. sour very much? Kegler is a MS native so not really surprising he would choose Miss. State with a high-profile coach now being there. When you can throw around names like Russell Westbrook and Kevin Love along with Final Four appearances, it's not farfetched to see Howland having recruiting success
Sour? Me? Over Kegler? Not at all. What gave you that impression?

This board cracks me up sometimes. Someone could post the sky is blue when the sun is out and then someone, at least one person, would post it isn't blue.

Reaction Score
There is no doubt Howland runs a shady program. He is perfect for the SEC.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Lol people pretending kids dream to play for Ben howland. Guys just recruiting well, let's not make this more than it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom