Severin and Logan | The Boneyard

Severin and Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Canaan Severin-is going to commit to psu soon. psu strikes again in new england. they are just killing it.

Abner Logan- had a top 5 of md/uconn/bc/nw/ncsu. down to 3. nw/md and uconn in 3rd. hope we push for him or then go after tyler m. for that position...

Reaction Score
If we're in 3rd for Logan, then forget it... He's not coming here...

Reaction Score
The fact that UConn is not getting these guys is not news. Coach P has been on the job since February so the first year commits are a crap shoot. We got Florida kids we wouldn't have gotten last year due to Brown's contacts and reputation. I'll take that over the chance at highly rated Mass recruits where there is no evidence that they would be coming to UConn in the Edsall years. There is nothing to make one think that UConn would have had a decent shot at any of these guys even witout the coaching change.

The "news" if there is any is that if Severin and Logan commit to their likely schools, BCU will have come up empty for the top 8 recruits in Massachusetts. This doesn't even include Brendan Battles who is a 3-star on Scout and ESPN, but didn't make the Rivals top 10 over a couple of BCU 2-star recruits (the Farrell effect?). BCU is well on it's way to national and even regional insignificance. PSU is reaping the benefits of that right now, but if UConn plays it's cards well and can continue to be a very competitive team there are many local recruiting rewards to be reaped.

This is where the US News rankings come into play. PSU has always sold the academics to the players and as UConn continues to make great strides in that aspect that wont be a selling point fo PSU anymore. PSU is rated at 45 in the nation ad UConn at 58, with the gap closing.

Reaction Score
Severin commited to UVA today. I know it's not realignment news, but oh well.

Reaction Score
wow shocker.. well him watching the downspill on BC did'nt help there chances. UVA he's the 5th WR in that class.
i think if Logan dumps us. we will take MILFORD prep. CT. native 3x All-stater Tyler Matakevich ( who i know will bring it in coach BROWN attack the QB skeem). TM leads milford in tackles avg. 6 tackles per game. he blitz 80% of the time, and already dropped back in zone and picked off 3 interceptions, and has 3 forced fumbles. kid brings it all the time. Coach Brown will marry this kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom