Several commits still solid | The Boneyard

Several commits still solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no doubt a couple of committs will choose other schools, always happens. But I think this quote sums it up:

"It wasn't necessarily what Maryland wasn't as it was just what UConn was," Floyd said. "I had been to Maryland plenty of times, seen the coaches, done the camps thing and all that. I was just never really impressed. When I went to UConn, I was impressed with all the facilities, academic support and the whole thing at large. I was like 'wow' and something just told me I
needed to be there. I guess that's what I was looking for."

It is a committment to the football program and the school. There are alot of other things as well. It's not, "I am going to UCONN because the Big East is stable and so is the BCS bid".

Also like the quote from Casey Cochran, well spoken young man.

Reaction Score
"People are talking about it a lot," said receiver Neally "Booby" Cunningham of Bayside (Fla.) High. "I don't really listen to it that much but they do talk about it.

Apparently Cunningham's nickname is "booby". Awesome.

note: I may still be a child.......

Reaction Score
Gotta love you guys.

When Cochran was hot for BC, he was an undersized, immobile QB and his father was a scumbag. Now he's the second coming of Danny O.

Reaction Score
Gotta love you guys.

When Cochran was hot for BC, he was an undersized, immobile QB and his father was a scumbag. Now he's the second coming of Danny O.

But our thoughts on you have never changed. You are an idiot.

How's 1-6 feel? Thank God you can schedule UMass every year. Keep you head up. You almost beat Duke.

Reaction Score
My wish is that number 1 seeded UCONN will play 16th seeded BC and Calhoun never calls off the dogs. We win by 75. Something I can tell my grand kids about.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
My wish is that number 1 seeded UCONN will play 16th seeded BC and Calhoun never calls off the dogs. We win by 75. Something I can tell my grand kids about.
In all candor I don't believe that there is much more that JC can do to embarrass BC on the basketball court. I believe that he is something like 31-2 in his last 33 games against them.

Reaction Score
Gotta love you guys.

Only a BC fan would show their face on another program's board and talk given the season they are having.

It's like the kid in the school yard you feel sorry for because everyone picks on him and he doesn't even realize it.

Hey Skippy, you think your football season sucks, wait for the hardwood. What a tool.............

Reaction Score
Gotta love you guys.

Insecure much?

Reaction Score
when was cochran hot for BC? as far as I know he had a ship on the table for months and never took it, but accepted UConn's offer within a week. He still maybe somewhat immobile, but from all accounts he's a he11 of an accurate passer, and that type of QB seems to be what P wants in his system anyway.

Reaction Score
when was cochran hot for BC? as far as I know he had a ship on the table for months and never took it, but accepted UConn's offer within a week. He still maybe somewhat immobile, but from all accounts he's a he11 of an accurate passer, and that type of QB seems to be what P wants in his system anyway.
Former OC' offered. new OC' was evaluating him, did'nt offer. uconn did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul