Seven(!) Huskies | The Boneyard

Seven(!) Huskies

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Renee and Crystal. I have no memory of them being there for any extended period, but then I only started paying attention to the Lynx with Phee's big bang freshman year. Yeah, yeah what about Maya? For whatever reason I never formed an attachment for Maya. Digging the fox hole now; gimme a few more minutes.

Reaction Score
I was tweeting with Renee the other night. She told me wouldn’t be at the game tonite and now I know why

Reaction Score
Renee and Crystal. I have no memory of them being there for any extended period, but then I only started paying attention to the Lynx with Phee's big bang freshman year. Yeah, yeah what about Maya? For whatever reason I never formed an attachment for Maya. Digging the fox hole now; gimme a few more minutes.
You missed a lot of great Lynx basketball. Maya’s time there I didn’t miss a game. Loved Rene’s and Crystal’s stints there as well. Glad Dorka landed there.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You missed a lot of great Lynx basketball. Maya’s time there I didn’t miss a game. Loved Rene’s and Crystal’s stints there as well. Glad Dorka landed there.
Oh I knew Maya was tearing up the WNBA, but, like I said, I'm drawing a total blank on our other two.

Reaction Score
Oh I knew Maya was tearing up the WNBA, but, like I said, I'm drawing a total blank on our other two.

Monty's time in Minnesota the 2nd time around was special. She played backup to Whalen at the 1 position and while Whalen brought more passing centered play, Monty would come in more offensive minded. She was essential to their title runs in 2015-2017.

Reaction Score
Love this pic! I think this one goes into Dorka's "To be Saved" collection.
Dorka and Maya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom