Settling at the Bryce Jordan Center | The Boneyard

Settling at the Bryce Jordan Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
PSU vs Nebraska tonight.

BTW, a ticket in the 6 th row at the foul line was $12 and the parking is free. I'll have some ice cream from the campus creamery at the half.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
PSU vs Nebraska tonight.

BTW, a ticket in the 6 th row at the foul line was $12 and the parking is free. I'll have some ice cream from the campus creamery at the half.
Hmm. At Maryland, it was $10 for the ticket and free for the parking. ($6 for the senior ticket, which I passed up.)

I thought women's games cost $22 per seat and $20 for the car. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't qualify for that senior thing yet.

Good news here is that Mia Nickson is dressed for the game tonight.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Think of all the money you've saved that you can spend on ice cream!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
PSU setting much better screens for Lucas this year. And she is using them nicely. She is shooting an and 1 for her 7th point 4:18 into the game. PSU up 15 to4. Nebraska already with 5 team fouls

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't qualify for that senior thing yet.

Good news here is that Mia Nickson is dressed for the game tonight.
Just like that newborn cub, you're a young 'un!

Enjoy!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
PSU just played for a minute with not one but two players losing a shoe.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i'd think this should be a somewhat easy win for PSU. i realize Nebraska is something like 11-1 but it's not like they still have Kelsey Griffin...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Sorry, but my hone went dead. After the initial break out Nebraska came back to take the lead as PSU played horrible defense, actually, one really shouldn't call it defense. Players were constantly lost track of and then rotation defenders were exploited when they over charged too late to give proper help.

This team has a lot of potential but tonight simply played horribly after the great opening. CW was thoroughly out coached by the Nebraska coach and if PSU didn't get out in transition they had no clue how to brak down the Nebraska D.

Very disappointing evening.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sorry, but my hone went dead. After the initial break out Nebraska came back to take the lead as PSU played horrible defense, actually, one really shouldn't call it defense. Players were constantly lost track of and then rotation defenders were exploited when they over charged too late to give proper help.

This team has a lot of potential but tonight simply played horribly after the great opening. CW was thoroughly out coached by the Nebraska coach and if PSU didn't get out in transition they had no clue how to brak down the Nebraska D.

Very disappointing evening.
I believe Yori was the COY two years ago. I think she can coach.

Sorry it was disappointing, but that's what often happens when you "settle."

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Hmm. At Maryland, it was $10 for the ticket and free for the parking. ($6 for the senior ticket, which I passed up.)

Don't bring your car to the game -- they find the no-back seats uncomfortable and they all they do is whine and squeal on the way home.:confused:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
PSU vs Nebraska tonight.

difference is Geno isnt coaching and UConn isnt playing... get what you pay for!

Beautiful Basketball cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger