Seton Hall women...no/no/no | The Boneyard

Seton Hall women...no/no/no

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

“As we all struggle through this unprecedented year, we are often reminded of what is most important,” said Head Coach Anthony Bozzella. “For us, without question, it’s the health of these remarkable young women, my staff and managers. Certainly, we’re disappointed to not start the season on time, but basketball is an afterthought when it comes to this virus. Through tribulation comes strength, and hopefully we can emerge stronger as a unit once we’re able to take the floor again.”

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It's going to be a challenge to make it to the 28th

In the back of my mind, I had a constant fear something like this would happen. It takes two to dance. Hopefully this game can be made up.

It was smart and forward thinking of the NCAA and the BE Conference to schedule conference games 1 month at a time. That allows for rescheduling games that were postponed like this one. I have a feeling it’s going to be touch and go the entire season.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The canceled games include Seton Hall’s scheduled opener on Nov. 25 vs. Rider, its game with Saint Peter’s on Nov. 28 and a contest with Fairfield on Nov. 30

If they stop all basketball operations for 14 days., hard to see how they could play UConn's game on Dec 6.

Reaction Score
The canceled games include Seton Hall’s scheduled opener on Nov. 25 vs. Rider, its game with Saint Peter’s on Nov. 28 and a contest with Fairfield on Nov. 30

If they stop all basketball operations for 14 days., hard to see how they could play UConn's game on Dec 6.
Well, I don't have any information, but they could be a few days into the 14 days. They used both "postponed" and "canceled" in the same article. Rider and St. Peter's are local NJ team and Fairfield isn't that far away. They should be able to reschedule these games at some point in the future.

Reaction Score
In the words of the immortal Bette Davis:

One of the single greatest actress's of all time. She was born for that role. And George Sanders deserved an award for his portrayal of the critic. As for strapping down for a bumpy ride, better that than no ride at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom