Seton Hall Scouting Report | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Scouting Report

Reaction Score
Richmond averages 19.0 PPG in his 5 career games against UConn (not including the game he got injured in).

10.2 PPG scorer in all other games for his career.

Wonder if he is still angry he was was considered the “plan B” for Andre Jackson…
fukk his damn anger. I am angry as a Husky fan. It's time UConn shut his ass down. I am tired of seeing him score easily against UConn. They did a good job against in the home game and the BET game in 2022.

Reaction Score
If Kadary continues to do what he does against us, the staff can’t just helplessly watch. It seems like that’s kinda been the case the last couple times we’ve played them. Allowing him to side dribble his way to the paint with no resistance isn’t a recipe for success.

Reaction Score
If Kadary continues to do what he does against us, the staff can’t just helplessly watch.

Shoot, we're in trouble Sunday because my source tells me that's the staff's game plan, to just helplessly watch. Apparently it's on the whiteboard in the practice facility. "Keys to the Game: 1. Helplessly watch."

Reaction Score
Shoot, we're in trouble Sunday because my source tells me that's the staff's game plan, to just helplessly watch. Apparently it's on the whiteboard in the practice facility. "Keys to the Game: 1. Helplessly watch."
You could’ve abstained from the facetiousness. Any of us who have watched the last few Seton Hall games have been frustrated with the lack of adjustment on Richmond.

It’s okay to be critical sometimes.

Reaction Score
Castle is going to lock him up. Or at least make his afternoon miserable if he stays out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
You could’ve abstained from the facetiousness.

What fun would that be? I’ll be lurking in the chat tomorrow because I get a legit kick out of the meltdowns when they’re down 4 points in the first half. So keep them coming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom