Seton Hall Roll Call | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Roll Call

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
If anyone has any parking recommendations, I would appreciate it.

+1

There are multiple outdoor lots on Mulberry street and Lafayette street that are right across the street from Prudential center that should be good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-112023-474.png
    Screenshot_20230118-112023-474.png
    973.6 KB · Views: 62
Reaction Score
Jealous of all of you. Been to the last couple of seton hall games on the road. Couldn’t make the 6:30 tip

Reaction Score
Also curious if any food places around

+2

Other tips:
  • Traffic can be pretty bad in Newark if you are driving. You'll get into Newark and think you are almost there, and it can be another 25 minutes. That's because everyone that works / goes to school in Newark drives in despite having a major train station and PATH stop.
  • If you are taking the train, ignore the above. It's a super easy walk over to Pru. Newark-Penn Station is gross (looks nice, but not a place to hang out), but pretty heavy police presence has always been in place. During the evening commute it'll seem totally fine.
  • The bars mentioned above are your best bet for pregame where you may run into other UConn fans. They're super convenient, pretty spacious and perfectly adequate. If, however, you were looking to get in early and do something different, you have some really good restaurants nearby in the Ironbound District. Great Spanish food (although the area is really Portuguese and I think turning Brazilian). I haven't been in a while, so I don't want to give a specific recommendation, but check YELP! Spanish Tavern used to be good.
  • McGovern's used to be a great hole in the wall bar for cops, firemen and law students. They tore it down and it's apparently big and nice now. Still probably cool to grab a drink.

Reaction Score
+2

Other tips:
  • Traffic can be pretty bad in Newark if you are driving. You'll get into Newark and think you are almost there, and it can be another 25 minutes. That's because everyone that works / goes to school in Newark drives in despite having a major train station and PATH stop.
  • If you are taking the train, ignore the above. It's a super easy walk over to Pru. Newark-Penn Station is gross (looks nice, but not a place to hang out), but pretty heavy police presence has always been in place. During the evening commute it'll seem totally fine.
  • The bars mentioned above are your best bet for pregame where you may run into other UConn fans. They're super convenient, pretty spacious and perfectly adequate. If, however, you were looking to get in early and do something different, you have some really good restaurants nearby in the Ironbound District. Great Spanish food (although the area is really Portuguese and I think turning Brazilian). I haven't been in a while, so I don't want to give a specific recommendation, but check YELP! Spanish Tavern used to be good.
  • McGovern's used to be a great hole in the wall bar for cops, firemen and law students. They tore it down and it's apparently big and nice now. Still probably cool to grab a drink.
I was hoping to take Amtrak from Bridgeport or Stamford, but there were no reasonably priced trains at the right times.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I was hoping to take Amtrak from Bridgeport or Stamford, but there were no reasonably priced trains at the right times.
Metro north to GC sub to penn nj transit to newark easy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom