Seton Hall just beat Creighton by 19 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall just beat Creighton by 19

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
As if we needed further confirmation we played like garbage.

Reaction Score
Personally I don’t think there is a clear cut best team in the big east, anyone at it near the top can beat anyone this year. Providence has been the most consistent, so if it s anyone it’s them, but I don’t buy it. We will beat Nova today and then we should just accept that nothing this year makes any sense. The best team that day really does win.

Reaction Score
Personally I don’t think there is a clear cut best team in the big east, anyone at it near the top can beat anyone this year. Providence has been the most consistent, so if it s anyone it’s them, but I don’t buy it. We will beat Nova today and then we should just accept that nothing this year makes any sense. The best team that day really does win.

Well stated and I actually believe we almost do need to win today to be in the “no clear cut team” arena. Otherwise we’re headed to the middle of the pack.

Reaction Score
I think that says all you need to know about where we are right now.

Tomorrow gonna go a long way towards defining whether this team is a contender or a pretender.
A Team shoots bad, that team loses.

Who woulda thunk it?

The fact that Creighton lost by 19 shooting horribly but we were within striking distance shooting horribly may be a clue about how comparatively good the two teams are.

Try harder.

Reaction Score

Tomorrow gonna go a long way towards defining whether this team is a contender or a pretender.
And creighton also beat Nova by 20 earlier this year. Seton Hall beat Texas but lost to DePaul. You don’t figure out college basketball by “Team A beat Team B so if Team C doesn’t beat Team B they suck”

Reaction Score
Agree. Providence just can’t be the best team in the conf. Doesn’t make any sense!!

Reaction Score
And creighton also beat Nova by 20 earlier this year. Seton Hall beat Texas but lost to DePaul. You don’t figure out college basketball by “Team A beat Team B so if Team C doesn’t beat Team B they suck”
Generally I totally agree w your premise. But when it happens in consecutive games I do think it’s a little more relevant.

Reaction Score
You can see our guys, Martin especially, have lost their confidence shooting. Someone/something Is negatively in thiet head.

Reaction Score
They shot 42% from 3 against us, 22% against Seton Hall.
We shot 24% from 3, Seton Hall shot 48%.

That's the only difference that matters for these 2 results.

Reaction Score

Contender? You mean for a NCAA bid?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom