Seton Hall Espinoza-Hunter Suspended for UConn Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Espinoza-Hunter Suspended for UConn Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Now that is a creditable source. (Yes, very shocking to see the Seton Hall Coach praising AEH yesterday and now suspends her the next day)
Drama Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Reaction Score
Rumor has it, she ate a hotdog with ketchup! WTH! Everyone knows hotdogs need mustard!! 2 games I say 2 game suspension!!

Reaction Score
I wanted a competitive game, so they definitely needed to be at full strength. They play us hard, so I was looking forward to watching tonight’s game.
My thought exactly.
So tonight’s beat down will reveal...??
Unless Coach plays nonstarters most of the game.

Reaction Score
With Seton Hall already being short-handed, with AEH also being out, tonight's game should be a blow out and a great opportunity to get the UCONN bench with some meaningful minutes on the court.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Ha! We got'em now! (Incidentally, if Geno ever dropped a hint as to why she was persona non grata here, I am not aware of it. But he was about as serious about that as I remember him being about anything.)

Reaction Score
And here I was thinking UCONN would be able to 'continue' her education on the court tonight! :D

Reaction Score
no it is not good, Uconn was gonna win regardless. A player like her would have been a nice test for the Uconn players.
Sometimes … other players step up for one game, and these others weren’t planned for so the undermanned team does surprisingly well.

Reaction Score
don’t think so but hope springs eternal they’ll Come back to perform their greatest hits:
“Geno is unfair!”
“Why isn’t Aubrey playing?”
“Geno is mean!”
On Aubrey the Uconn radio guy was on ESPN radio with Rob Dibble and said Aubrey had a setback. No details but won't play tonight.

Reaction Score
Ha! We got'em now! (Incidentally, if Geno ever dropped a hint as to why she was persona non grata here, I am not aware of it. But he was about as serious about that as I remember him being about anything.)
Word is AEH is transferring to Iona to get closer to Ossining! I kid. I kid. I know no transfer talk. Pitino wants her on the men's team. Kidding!

Reaction Score
Not sure why this was not mentioned so far but during Q2, when UConn took control, Evina dominated Park Lane on defense, shutting her down. Quick feet, stayed in front of her and didn't let her make her normal drives to basket. If Paige hadn't played such a good game, would have voted Evina the most impactful player.

Reaction Score
Not a big surprise for me and some others on here.
Big surprise to me. MSST comments about her were always positive, Vic said she was the ultimate teammate and one of the hardest working players on the team. She was not a good fit for Vic’s style of play but she appeared to give max effort. I wish the very best for AEH!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice if she was on the SH bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom