Session 2: Recruiting Updates | The Boneyard

Session 2: Recruiting Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Not to speculate unduly on the Z. Brown situation, might Obiagu be more of a target for us now?

Reaction Score
Not to speculate unduly on the Z. Brown situation, might Obiagu be more of a target for us now?

No matter what happens with Brown we should be looking into a big guy. Brown is a HUGE project. He's a guy that looks the part but hasn't performed at all in the EYBL.

Nick Richards just named us 1 of the 4 teams recruiting him the hardest. Nick has also taken an unofficial.

KO hasn't missed a Mo Bamba game. Seems like a pipe dream to me.

KO has visited Ikey at his school and Rickey has the Georgia connections. I believe we've had someone watching all his EYBL games. KO has once I think.

All are in play but all will be VERY VERY hard to get. Fierce competition.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
On closer look it appears we are 4 deep for this game. I take that as they really like Ikey.
Also, interesting they didn't send anyone to ATL for the Adidas games.

Boeheim is the only other coach I recognize watching the game. I believe his son is on the City Rocks but is also probably there for Wright.

UPDATE: Ricky and KFree no longer there watching

Last edited:
C

Chief00

On closer look it appears we are 4 deep for this game. I take that as they really like Ikey.
Also, interesting they didn't send anyone to ATL for the Adidas games.

Boeheim is the only other coach I recognize watching the game. I believe his son is on the City Rocks but is also probably there for Wright.

UPDATE: Ricky and KFree no longer there watching

CGarr - I appreciate all these real time news alerts - pretty amazing!

Reaction Score
In somewhat of a surprise, it appears only Glen is watching the Rens.
I'm 95% sure I see KO watching the Nike South Beach (Zach Brown & Chaundee Brown) v. CIA Bounce (Shittu) game.

Reaction Score
Zach Brown looked good today in limited minutes.

Ikey and Zach are similar in many respects. Raw, foul way too much and just disappear at times. Richards and Bamba are way more polished defensively and offensively but are toothpicks compared to Brown and Ikey.

Ikey is way faster and more explosive than Brown. He might be the best long term prospect of all four of these big men.

I take it as a good sign on the Zach Brown front that KO watched his game. I still think there is more to the story of him getting kicked out of PSA so we'll see what happens with him.

KO and Ricky now watching PSA Cardinals.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Checking out 2019 Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antoine. KO visited the them before the Temple game this year.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
ricky moore sitting next to him now from what i gather. really nice streams for every court Nike EYBL
Thanks much James for the site
Really appreciate your comments/opinions also

Reaction Score
KO watched PSA Cardinals for the 9:30 game and is watching The Rens now with Ricky and Glen.

As of right now, I assume their main targets are on these 2 teams.

I watched DeAndre Ayton this morning, kid looks like he's 40 and is amazing. Watched Ikey again... not as big as I first thought but has very broad shoulders.
This big man class is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS