Seriously, is there a Doctor in the house? | The Boneyard

Seriously, is there a Doctor in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've got the worst bellyache of my life, from eating a stuffed pepper last night. I don't need help figuring out how to avenge my neighbor's suspect cooking, but I'd like some help getting rid of the problem before game time, especially since I'm visiting a fellow UConn fan for the festivities.

Pepto Bismol has failed to help much. What would you do? Have some tea and toast?

Reaction Score
I've got the worst bellyache of my life, from eating a stuffed pepper last night. I don't need help figuring out how to avenge my neighbor's suspect cooking, but I'd like some help getting rid of the problem before game time, especially since I'm visiting a fellow UConn fan for the festivities.

Pepto Bismol has failed to help much. What would you do? Have some tea and toast?

Try a couple of gas pills...you may be weaponizing that pepper...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Stuffed peppers, never liked them.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

You can also try herbs in pill form, such as ginger root and marshmallow root, as they help the muscles to relax and ease symptoms and tension, according to the Tummy Trouble site.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/280442-natural-remedy-for-sour-stomach/#ixzz2GThwWp9f

http://www.tummytrouble.co.uk/

Reaction Score
You can also try herbs in pill form, such as ginger root and marshmallow root, as they help the muscles to relax and ease symptoms and tension, according to the Tummy Trouble site.

Thanks, Tom!

Reaction Score
I do too. And I'm traveling in Europe, so particularly distressing.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Abdominal can be a sign if something very serious...if it doesn't get better you need to get to an emergency room! Huskyharry MD

Reaction Score

Wonskter - I'm no doctor, nor have I ever played one on TV, but try this: ginger tea and then lie flat on your back with a heating pad on your belly and stomach. Works every time for me. Good luck.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wonskter - I'm no doctor, nor have I ever played one on TV, but try this: ginger tea and then lie flat on your back with a heating pad on your belly and stomach. Works every time for me. Good luck.
I always found Ginger Ale and bitters very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom