Serious question. How long does Hurley get?0 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Serious question. How long does Hurley get?0

Reaction Score
As long as she wants, baby

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I understand why this question gets so many people riled up. It doesn't read like "how many years do we go until we fire this guy?". To me, it's legitimate to wonder how long it might take to turn the program around. I see people saying 5 years, 6 years, and that's too long. By the third year of a coach's tenure you should have a real good idea if you have the right guy. We're not talking about winning championships or anything, just fielding a good team that is going to play in the postseason. The early signs look good and we'll see what happens.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure I understand why this question gets so many people riled up. It doesn't read like "how many years do we go until we fire this guy?". To me, it's legitimate to wonder how long it might take to turn the program around. I see people saying 5 years, 6 years, and that's too long. By the third year of a coach's tenure you should have a real good idea if you have the right guy. We're not talking about winning championships or anything, just fielding a good team that is going to play in the postseason. The early signs look good and we'll see what happens.
History of poster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom