Serie A 22/23 | The Boneyard

Serie A 22/23

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Really like the moves Juve made, although I was disappointed to see Dybala move on to Roma. I think this team has the makings to get back on top, but we will have to see how they come together on the pitch.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Really like the moves Juve made, although I was disappointed to see Dybala move on to Roma. I think this team has the makings to get back on top, but we will have to see how they come together on the pitch.
As a Juve fan, I am excited about a potential front three of Di Maria, Chiesa, and Vlahovic. However, the loss of de Ligt is a problem.

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
I completely forgot about losing de Ligt...probably because I did not want it to be true.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
I completely forgot about losing de Ligt...probably because I did not want it to be true.
I don't think Gleison Bremer is a suitable replacement but we will see.

Reaction Score
Napoli has had a total makeover.

They lost Koulibaly, Insigne, Mertens, Fabian Ruiz, Ospina, Petagna, Ghoulam and Malcuit.

They only brought in Min Jae Kim from Turkey and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia.

Lots of goals in their first game but those are some huge huge losses.

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
I am not sure this Serie A campaign or Champions League campaign could have gone any worse for Juve. They look absolutely pathetic and content with not pressuring anybody. At this point I do not even think a return from Pogba and Chiesa will change much. Di Maria wants out and back to Argentina so that was short lived, and I cannot say I blame him.

They need a complete retooling of the roster. At this point I would not care if they got rid of everybody except Chiesa and Vlahovic.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
I am not sure this Serie A campaign or Champions League campaign could have gone any worse for Juve. They look absolutely pathetic and content with not pressuring anybody. At this point I do not even think a return from Pogba and Chiesa will change much. Di Maria wants out and back to Argentina so that was short lived, and I cannot say I blame him.

They need a complete retooling of the roster. At this point I would not care if they got rid of everybody except Chiesa and Vlahovic.
I do not know if you are a Juve fan like me but the squad talent level has absolutely deteriorated in the last 4-5 years. Allegri is like Randy Edsall. It’s past him by.

Losing de Ligt to Bayern was a disaster. At this point, I’m hoping for a top-four finish in Italy.

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
I do not know if you are a Juve fan like me but the squad talent level has absolutely deteriorated in the last 4-5 years. Allegri is like Randy Edsall. It’s past him by.

Losing de Ligt to Bayern was a disaster. At this point, I’m hoping for a top-four finish in Italy.

I have followed them on and off for the better part of the past 10 years, but have restarted following very closely for the last 4 and I agree. The Ronaldo contract was a huge mistake and I knew then they were going in the wrong direction. Management and roster needs to be blown up.

I still think they have enough talent currently to place top 4, but they need to turn it around quick and start playing with more purpose.

Reaction Score
Napoli has had a total makeover.

They lost Koulibaly, Insigne, Mertens, Fabian Ruiz, Ospina, Petagna, Ghoulam and Malcuit.

They only brought in Min Jae Kim from Turkey and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia.

Lots of goals in their first game but those are some huge huge losses.
Napoli is dominating.

Without Koulibaly, Insigne and Fabian Ruiz.

It's not often that you lose a starter from the champion Euro 2020 team, and 2 guys who went to the top teams in Europe (Chelsea and PSG), and somehow you have massive improvement.

Reaction Score
Are there any better forward duos in the world than Osimhen and Kvara?

I know PSG with Mbappe, Messi and Neymar are the only ones who can match this production.

Man City has Haaland but who else at forward?

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
Looks Juventus has turned the ship around for the time being after feasting on the lower levels of Serie A. Let's hope they can keep the momentum going after the World Cup break.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
I don't trust Napoli because they always choke. We'll see what happens.

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
Well with the 15 point deduction all hope for Juve is gone. FIGC wants to deduct them another 20 points so looks like they may be fighting relegation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom