September 8th 2014 and no news about our players? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

September 8th 2014 and no news about our players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hamilton's AAU coach:
@trigonis30: Hearing my guy Daniel Hamilton has been killing so far at UConn. I expect him to be 1 of the nation's biggest impact freshmen in 2014-15
Ahhh, I forgot that we are tied to Dinos for at least a couple more years. This is the same guy who was ripping Shabazz and Boatright for being too selfish and not getting his guy, DeAndre Daniels, enough looks during the season.

Reaction Score
in getting to @huskienyc's point tho in his tweet, did any of the local guys acknowledge that there were visits over the weekend? if everyone else knows this, and 3 can talk to recruits and the coaches of these recruits, what is stopping these guys from doing the same? You don't need KO or the coaching staff to do that, its certainly better than conducting interviews with Carlton Bragg and Dwayne Bacon, 2 guys that everyone knew we weren't recruiting except Paxton and Amore.

Reaction Score
in getting to @huskienyc's point tho in his tweet, did any of the local guys acknowledge that there were visits over the weekend? if everyone else knows this, and 3 can talk to recruits and the coaches of these recruits, what is stopping these guys from doing the same? You don't need KO or the coaching staff to do that, its certainly better than conducting interviews with Carlton Bragg and Dwayne Bacon, 2 guys that everyone knew we weren't recruiting except Paxton and Amore.
Duffy was the only one who really got it.

Reaction Score
One thing I don't get--this is Uconn property--students just cant walk in and check the place out--maybe watch a little practice--Gampel was almost always open. In terms of reporters--its your job to GET the news. Its ez to accept that people have made it harder for you to do that. Call up KO and say Kevin--we want to run some stories on the kids to get the fan-base excited--you can also plug whatever you want. The guy who was obnoxious to Nolan--that was a mistake--not that anyone cant be critical but that was just plain personally obnoxious. No matter what the paper guys are not doing their jobs and its unreal--maybe unfair that students dont have access to watch a little scrimmaging--never heard of that if the coach isnt there,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom