Senior Night Festivities [MERGED THREAD] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Senior Night Festivities [MERGED THREAD]

Reaction Score
HoopsFan21- - the last 2 senior nights that CBSSN has had it SNY showed the complete ceremony + stories on the seniors! They did a fantastic job both times!
Hope you are right about that. The last two years the game was on SNY so no problems. The year before ESPN2 had the game for KML and Kiah's senior day and all we got was a 10 second clip at halftime. The year before that was Bria and Stef's senior day and that was on CBSSN, and some deal was worked out at the last minute where we got a crappy online feed from one of the cameras. UConn should publish the date of senior day to force the networks to commit, then change it at the last minute so that way we are assured of the game being on SNY. Or change it so that senior day is against a non-conference opponent like Holy Cross or something that none of the networks will want to pick up.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I don't have to play defense, I score (or words to that effect)
Sveta did more for Russian-American Relations than every Politico in the State Dept.
The only one except maybe Chardes' Aunts , Sveta had a group called Svetlana's Grandmothers.
Uconn fans loved that kid---but we were not allowed to fund her parents trip to Uconn for Senior Night (hmm, wonder how they made the trip? did she save all her meal money?)

As a matter of fact, she did save her meal money. And so did all her teammates, and between them all, they funded her parents trip.

Reaction Score
This video feed is better than I thought it would be. Basically the same as if it were on TV.

Reaction Score
Am I allowed to ask why we can have threads for games not involving UConn, but can't have game threads for UConn games now? I think I missed wherever this happened.

Reaction Score
Am I allowed to ask why we can have threads for games not involving UConn, but can't have game threads for UConn games now? I think I missed wherever this happened.
Mods said it was too much work to keep those threads clean. I guess they want it kept rated G or at worst PG-13.

Reaction Score
Mods said it was too much work to keep those threads clean. I guess they want it kept rated G or at worst PG-13.

hmm.... seems a little strange, but okay. thanks for the clarification.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
This video feed is better than I thought it would be. Basically the same as if it were on TV.

Mine never looks great. Always grainier and choppier than TV . Not sure if it's my ISP or my lack of Vid ram.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom