Senior class has another chance (video) | The Boneyard

Senior class has another chance (video)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I remember wincing when Diana said : "Dominance ... when you think of Connecticut ...dominance..." Then I think we had a 4 year drought. Now, I've lost count. We were preseason number 1 for about 4 days, then Haile jumped to LSU and we were dropped to 2. The last couple of years have been about the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and they've made me gun shy of predictions. We've got a lot of thoroughbreds in the stable and winning it all would not surprise. But, a lot of things have to go right. I want our seniors to go out crying tears of joy. I want to say they have earned it.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah made a huge jump from her sophomore year to last year. I am hoping for a similar level of improvement this season. It would make me happy if she could go from third team AA to first team (joined by Paige and Azzi, of course!). But I’ll settle for second team and a title.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah's Mom: " the biggest room in the house is the room for improvement!" Go Mom!!
I will use Jacqueline Edward's saying in my "Fast Starts" in my Chemistry & Physics classes this summer.

I greatly appreciate Aaliyah's positive attitude in delivering her mom's motto.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah made a huge jump from her sophomore year to last year. I am hoping for a similar level of improvement this season. It would make me happy if she could go from third team AA to first team (joined by Paige and Azzi, of course!). But I’ll settle for second team and a title.
At this point, I believe Aaliyah, Paige, and Azzi don't care about the individual awards as much as finishing with the best team trophy at the end of the NC game.

I trust that they will enjoy each step of the journey as well, as they all know that winning the National championship is not an easy thing and they will give all that they have to help their teammates to get there and get it done!

Reaction Score
They have all the horses and the clutch player to get it done. I would imagine the margin of victory for them this year will be as high as it has ever been. By the end of the season the will be the odds on favorite to win it all and the games might not be that close. Health has held them back for a couple years but the team last year that was pretty beat up was good enough to beat any team on a given night. This team will be scary good every night.

Reaction Score
Do they all have the possibility of covid years? If so, I hope they all use them!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Thanks for posting this Nan. There is no doubt in my mind that we will absolutely see THE BEST Aaliyah Edwards this coming season. She has the skill, athleticism, and maturity to put it all together for her farewell tour in WCBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom