Senhor Testiculo - Maine Game | The Boneyard

Senhor Testiculo - Maine Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I regret to admit that I did not watch the game, last night....

Therefore I am accepting nominations for the Senhor Testiculo award.

Reaction Score
I'll give Facey some love for getting on the boards. Maybe winning this honor will be the motivation to spur him on to keep hitting the glass.

Or perhaps TO - since it takes testiculos to talk back to the coaching staff after being allowed to play this season.

Reaction Score
Pat Lenehan. He actually took a shot. If you don't vote for Pat, you are not American.

Reaction Score
Give it to Brimah for his blocks and his hustle.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I vote Niels. Spurred us on when we were struggling early.

Reaction Score
I vote Omar. He shot really well and had a few great defensive plays. Takes balls to get out of a slump, even against Maine.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
DD - 6/6 from the floor.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Giffey. Check his stats in only 14 minutes (12 pts. and 6 boards). Only negative was 3/7 from the line.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the input, but thee Testiculo Award goes to the player who showed the biggest sack, not the most points or most productive minutes (although those can be considerations).

In a separate thread, the award went to TO....for the first "negative" Testiculo.....Mixing it up with Coach Ollie took nads.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the input, but thee Testiculo Award goes to the player who showed the biggest sack, not the most points or most productive minutes (although those can be considerations).

In a separate thread, the award went to TO....for the first "negative" Testiculo.....Mixing it up with Coach Ollie took nads.

Anyone could do that.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Anyone could do that.

Anyone could hit a game winning 3 pointer in heavy traffic, too..... But we tend to recognize the player who actually does it.....

Reaction Score
Anyone could hit a game winning 3 pointer in heavy traffic, too..... But we tend to recognize the player who actually does it.....

I can't hit a 3.

I can yell at Ollie though and tell GFY.

Reaction Score
Lets just give it to Daniel Hamilton. Demanded ball in a timeout, got it, daggered it. It'll be like our version of an LOI - we're committed to you if we're giving you testiculos awards while you're still in high school.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I can't hit a 3.

I can yell at Ollie though and tell GFY.

Gallop onto the floor, during the Stanford game, yell at KO, and we will give you consideration for the Testiculo award....

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This award has more wrinkles than Betty White's ass. First an award is given to the entire team and then it's giving to a player who argues with the coach and does nothing on the court in the game....Um, I thought the purpose of this award was to recognize the player each game who did the most little things that may not make the ESPN highlights but are critical to winning a championship? SMH.

Reaction Score
This award has more wrinkles than Betty White's ass. First an award is given to the entire team and then it's giving to a player who argues with the coach and does nothing on the court in the game....Um, I thought the purpose of this award was to recognize the player each game who did the most little things that may not make the ESPN highlights but are critical to winning a championship? SMH.

Ive argued with him in the past that his reasoning is f*ing stupid for most games he gives it out (for example when there was a vote one time, and he ignored the 90% of people who voted for another player). His response was to start your own. I guess that's good advice, and just pay attention to that one.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Please! Both you and Husky JJ need to pay a little closer attention.

The award goes to the player, who, in the opinion of the committee ("the committee" = me) has shown displayed.... (crap!)

Let me put this differently... Sometimes it takes big balls to step up and do certain important things during a game...and this award goes to that individual....

(Maryland was the first award....and it, too, went to TO. Detroit was the award I gave to"The Team" earlier this year. Lame! I agree.....I probably should have left it vacant for that game!)

It is not necessarily for ESPN highlight stuff, or high scorer, or most assists....

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I'd give it to Husky JJ and UCweCONN for getting in the committees face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads